Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 12:41 PM

2,094 posts, read 1,925,699 times

Advertisements

2-3 time a wee... where do I sign up!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2014, 12:53 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
^^^ The drop-off in his level of activity was due to no longer being Vitamin F-deficient?

Wow. The things you learn on this forum!
I never get bored of sex (the kinky stuff that is). I have had 2 half decade relationships and never got bored, in fact the women wanted to slow it down and I dident which is why they are ex's. At about 27 I went from wanting it every day to every other day so that kinda sucked but it was much better quality as long as that is communicated and the expectations are understood so that when that second day comes you both know that neither of you will flake out.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:39 PM

38 posts, read 37,859 times
Interesting,as a Man I can tell you one thing for sure,we are sexual beings,whenever this lacks (sexual desire) typically means there is someone on the side that he is already having sex with on the regular,you just don't know about it,it only takes a couple minutes to initiate a sexual encounter. Then there is the other scenario,which I hope you fit into. Once a guy has someone steady to have sex with,in the beginning of that relationship he needs to perform to keep your interest and make you exclusive,once that's done,in his mind..his work is done,so why go the extra mile and do all that work when you are both already an item. Only then will he be less likely to be interested in the ordinary things that can keep a relationship together. hope its the latter.

Old 02-24-2014, 05:57 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,051 times
If she is becomming a nag or does not keep up her appearnces I can very easily not be in the mood without someone on the side and only want it twice a week. My gf is very dangerously running up agaisnt that, trying to pressrue a bond between me and her son that is just not happeneing and pressureing marriage. She cant just enjoy like with me so now things are not going well.

Depends on age too, a 20 something guy is likely getting it on the side if he does not want it, I used to be horny no matter what but now I need proper behavior and appearance out of a woman or I become a dead fish.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:34 PM

552 posts, read 834,620 times
either that or he's slowly turning gay

Old 02-25-2014, 05:08 PM

106 posts, read 103,202 times
monogamy can get boring in the sex department. just saying it like it is.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:14 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moejackson View Post
monogamy can get boring in the sex department. just saying it like it is.
It's only been a year and a half for the OP & co., not 30.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:07 PM

106 posts, read 103,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's only been a year and a half for the OP & co., not 30.
well, i got you but somehow it's lost it's spark.

sometimes a guy loses interest after he realizes that the menu isn't going to change, that could be as short as 6months or sooner i guess. but it does come down to sexual compatibility. and despite how much you care and love someone, sometimes the compatiblity just isn't there any longer. and that's a tough situation to comes to terms with since either one must compromise their interests or decide to look for someone that fullfils their needs.... if that person is out there. and then the opposite could also happen, the sex is great but the emotional connection and relationship compatilibity just isn't ideal.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:24 AM

84 posts, read 216,012 times
leona, may I ask few questions. I probably just thinking too much okay,

Since you say you don't live together with him, but do see him 6 times per week. I was wondering, did you noticed any changes about him? Beside sex, does he still treats you the same? Like care for you, still caring for you like when you first date? Even a man have low sex drive physically, the emotionally loving feeling he have for his gf should not change at all. You guys are still young, you guys are not 60 year olds couples.

Did you noticed any different smell on him? Or a different ways he looking at you? Does he still talks to you like before? You guys still have the communication like you did when you first date? I ask this because maybe he might have another girl, or maybe there someone else in his heart, or maybe someone else on his mind. OK, like I say, I am just over thinking Okay, please don't suspect your bf.

There many reasons, since directly talk to him don't work, try joke around. Like one day when he is in the good mood, just joke around ask "Do you still love me?", "Is there someone else on your mind"? Ask it like a joke, see if there any changes on his face. Wish you two the best. Take care

OK, I just read page 3, the OP are 99.99999 positive he does not have any other girls. So the OP can just ignore my post, LOL! Sorry, LOL! Hope it work out for you guys soon.

Last edited by CA84; 02-26-2014 at 12:37 AM..

Old 02-26-2014, 09:56 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,024,908 times
Don't let people make you feel crazy for being concerned. Having different sex drives in a relationship can cause many problems whether people want to admit it or not. Yours is simply higher. If you are having problems in only 1.5 years then you need to strongly consider if you want to continue this relationship because it will most likely only dwindle more. You need to honestly ask yourself if you can handle even less and if you want to stick with that. If not, move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships