Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 10:17 AM

5,171 posts, read 4,623,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl992 View Post
It would sadden me to know girls rather be with a guy whos got a ton of experience in treating girls like ****, ****ing different girls every weekend than be with a guy who lacks experience but such a sweet loving person that could probably make them very happy.
This is a very unattractive and ultimately useless attitude. One thing I've noticed frequently is that guys with no luck with women always have this bitterness toward these unnamed "bad boys" who are getting all the women while they sit unappreciated on the side lines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 10:22 AM

1,452 posts, read 2,034,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
This is a very unattractive and ultimately useless attitude. One thing I've noticed frequently is that guys with no luck with women always have this bitterness toward these unnamed "bad boys" who are getting all the women while they sit unappreciated on the side lines.
Diddy said it best...

BAD BOYS 4 LIFE!

Old 02-19-2014, 11:07 AM

16,401 posts, read 30,805,450 times
lol dude, 22 is young. If you've never been in 'love' you're just lucky. Means you haven't wasted your time yet.

Either way, who gives a crap what women think.

Old 02-19-2014, 11:08 AM

16,401 posts, read 30,805,450 times
Quote:
I agree, it looks really lame.

Old 02-19-2014, 12:03 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,607,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl992 View Post
I could be every girls dream for all I know. Good income, multi talented, humble, having the appearance of a movie star, got really nice straight long hair (which girls have absolutely loved on me), extremely benevolent, and I have this natural sense of humor that seems to make girls laugh without much intention. When they first meet me they act like they want to shove thier hand down my pants, then as they see who I am they slowly drive themselves away from me. I feel like im almost cursed. Its like they can sense the insecurity in my eyes or something.

Maybe they are too scared of me. Im a really scary looking person too cause of my solid facial features and my eye color. Its an extremely rare blue green gray mix, a bit like a Siberian Husky. It usually creeps people out. I get these intimidated looks all the time by women like im a crackhead (since im so skinny) rapist/serial killer ready to attack. But what they'll never get is if talked to and given a chance their belief will turn out to be the complete opposite. But thats how most women are nowadays it seems they just don't know how to stop and think a little. Or maybe I just don't understand women at all whatsoever. And thats what turns them off. Like what the hell is wrong with this guy? has he ever even kissed a girl yet? I've literally been asked if i'm a virgin to girls. I don't know why but yeah, this is the realistic feedback I get for being who I am...
You are so hot and girls want you and you look like a movie star, yet you also look like a crackhead??

This post is fake but anyway, I advise you to stop complaining, because some guys really don't have any luck and can't say they've been laid three times, let alone ever feeling love.

Last edited by savoytruffle; 02-19-2014 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: quote tag

Old 02-19-2014, 12:18 PM

41,940 posts, read 36,703,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Oh goody, another I had sex 3 times and now I'm scared to talk to girls first/only post.

Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
You are so hot and girls want you and you look like a movie star, yet you also look like a crackhead??
I'm not sure those two things are so polar opposite nowadays.

Old 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,607,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'm not sure those two things are so polar opposite nowadays.
Lol, maybe not. I just find it weird that he kept going on about how hot he was, and then said his eyes creep girls out and they think he's a serial killer or rapist. Generally women are not universally attracted to creeps.

Easy explanation: this is fake so his stories don't match up

Old 02-19-2014, 02:04 PM

260 posts, read 603,627 times
If you're 6'0" and handsome, then you might be one of the extremely rare examples of a guy who is physically attractive but so socially inept that he can't figure out how to get a date. Most guys who've never experienced mutual love are physically unattractive and that's their only problem.

Old 02-19-2014, 02:09 PM

260 posts, read 603,627 times
Quote:
This is a very unattractive and ultimately useless attitude.
Attitude doesn't matter for attraction. Even if it did, it's worth noting that one's perceived attitude is heavily influenced by innate looks. If a tall guy was at the bar alone, women would perceive as confident and probably waiting for his group of friends to arrive. If a short, bald guy was at a bar, women would assume he's there to drown his short, bald sorrows.

Old 02-19-2014, 02:29 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,392,273 times
This board seems to attract a dispproportionate number of incredibly handsome, incredibly social awkward virgins. Funny, that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships