Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2014, 08:20 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,273,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monumentus View Post
Practice is a big thing too - coupled with things l ike "edging" and "trantric" sex where you train yourself to prevent or use ejaculation in the right ways. One can learn to extend the experience over time.
Ive started to learn those techniques in my late teens, and has help me become an multi orgasmic man throughout the years. I suggest, men who want to last longer learn them as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 08:30 AM

2,319 posts, read 3,043,341 times
Quote:
There certainly are ways to extend the experience. Physical endurance - the german ausdauer - is not the be all of it but it more than helps. I myself engage in capoeira and BJJ - both of which are great for the flexibility and enudrance required in extended sex.

Practice is a big thing too - coupled with things l ike "edging" and "trantric" sex where you train yourself to prevent or use ejaculation in the right ways. One can learn to extend the experience over time.

Mind control is important too. I practice vipassana meditation and this can help one view ones moment to moment thoughts and experiences - even under the pressures of sex - and bring a calmness to bear which will aid one in extending the event. Another example of how proper meditation techniques can spread benefits to all areas of ones life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Ive started to learn those techniques in my late teens, and has help me become an multi orgasmic man throughout the years. I suggest, men who want to last longer learn them as well.

Both of you are correct about this. Physical endurance is extremely important. Office jobs have killed this for many men. I'm glad I was married to a man who had to be very physically fit for his job.

Old 02-21-2014, 12:34 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,175,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Wow,

Having sex for 3-4 hours DOES NOT involve the same erection - like 'one' erection.

Stop projecting your boring lives onto the Sky-O. I wasn't born this way - it has been an evolution.
This I believe. I could definitely picture you getting passed around in jail like a blowup doll.......

Old 02-21-2014, 12:43 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,247,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
This I believe. I could definitely picture you getting passed around in jail like a blowup doll.......
well played.

Old 02-21-2014, 05:19 PM

421 posts, read 674,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I think people get spoiled by erotic books and movies. All night long is a well worn phrase, but when you think about it, very few people have the stamina to engage in sex for hours on end. Of course, the 3-13 minutes here refers to penetrative, heterosexual sex, which actually comprises a small proportion of good sex (IMO, of course.) Foreplay and petting, both before and after, usually last much longer.
Practice makes perfect.

Also, a health diet and exercise routine does wonders.

I'm surprised that so many people are even capable given the level of obesity in America.

Old 02-21-2014, 05:38 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,582,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Just rub it in our face, Magna.

That's what she said.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:14 PM

8,266 posts, read 13,355,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You should have picked that as your C-D handle instead of hawaiiancoconut!

Quote:
There certainly are ways to extend the experience. Physical endurance - the german ausdauer - is not the be all of it but it more than helps. I myself engage in capoeira and BJJ - both of which are great for the flexibility and enudrance required in extended sex.

Practice is a big thing too - coupled with things l ike "edging" and "tantric" sex where you train yourself to prevent or use ejaculation in the right ways. One can learn to extend the experience over time.
Thank you Captain Obvious!
Not arguing but if you are going to talk about orgasm control and bed endurance, you should have mentioned the activity that is foremost important: kegel/kegeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Practice makes perfect.

Also, a health diet and exercise routine does wonders.

I'm surprised that so many people are even capable given the level of obesity in America.
2 Captain Obviouses in one night?

Btw, one of the stupidest sayings has got to be "Practice makes perfect"
Only good practice makes perfect. If your form or how you are doing it is wrong, you will be perfect at doing that thing wrong.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:43 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,414,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Thank you Captain Obvious!
Real mature response that. "Obvious" is subjective at best. Given the figures that the OP reffered to when he started the thread it is clearly not obvious to all that many people. That it is to you says nothing to your credit. That you would represent yourself in this fashion even less so.

Old 02-25-2014, 09:24 AM

9,086 posts, read 1,456,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Man, did you guys see the rest of that map??

We have to find fun ways to stay warm here Magnatomicflux

Old 02-25-2014, 09:58 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,273,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
You should have picked that as your C-D handle instead of hawaiiancoconut!
M.O.M?

They just called me Daddy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships