Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 04:35 PM

233 posts, read 751,563 times

Advertisements

this chick called me out of the blue, "can i come over and use your pc, and i was wondering if you have a printer? i have a paper due tomorrow. can you help. all i want to use is the computer and printer..."
i was out when she came, and see her sitting at the table using a laptop, 'red lights' went off in my head. so i unpacked what i bought and she said, "will you come look at my paper now?" i looked at her "you did not say for me to look at your paper." so i walked over to her, got her up and started to read her paper, when i got to the 4th page, i looked at her... "how many pages is there??" she shrugged her shoulders and said real softly, "23."
i sat up, and asked her "why should i read this? what am i getting for this?" she smiled shugged her shoulders again... "nothing..."
i got up and left her to her own paper, she slighty sucked her teeth, finished her paper and about 1:30 hrs of me ignoring her she left.
what the heck just happened? i have my own ideas... what are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2007, 04:38 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
Could she be interested in you?

EDIT- Okay, just read an old post of yours about poking her in the ear the last time she came over. I think you both just like to play head games.

Last edited by Magnolia Bloom; 12-02-2007 at 04:48 PM..

Old 12-02-2007, 04:42 PM

3,377 posts, read 9,203,461 times
I would have made her a drink...

A lot of drinks :P

Oh yeah this thread is worthless without pictures! She have a myspace or something?

Old 12-02-2007, 04:47 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,174,827 times
Is this the same one whose ear you played with in a previous post????

Old 12-02-2007, 05:37 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
The chicks you seem to be hanging with, sound a little too young.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:48 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
You asked her what do I get for all this? You would not help a damsel in distress without expecting something? Maybe she respects you and your opinion or as a friend. Why do I feel like your the one playing head games here. Any decent human would help a friend without expecting payment. Either tell her your not interested and want her to stay away from you...or be a friend.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:02 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,998,710 times
I go with the head games on this one. Maybe you are both waiting for the other one to make a move? Maybe you are both being too subtle? Or maybe it's nothing at all. Not enough info.

Old 12-03-2007, 07:48 AM

233 posts, read 751,563 times
i have no interests in this woman, i do not call her and she only calls when she wants something. she lied to me about using the pc and printer. she wanted me to read her paper. and she is only doing this, for she found out, i have written 3 papers for another friend of mine and she got A's on all of them, so much so, she got extra credit on one paper, and the teach loved the second paper so much, the teacher wanted to make a copy.
since then this woman, when she finds out i have done something, she wants me to do one for her. this will be the second time she has asked me to do a paper for her.
she wants to use me and give nothing in return.
and as for who said "damsel in distress..." damsel my foot, this woman is trying to use me. she wants to play that game... i can play it too. she wants my help... she has to help me first...
and that's my final answer!!!!

Old 12-03-2007, 07:58 AM

272 posts, read 620,811 times
She's only hanging around for fringe benefits and has no intention of doing anything for you in return.

Cut off her blood supply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman View Post
i have no interests in this woman, i do not call her and she only calls when she wants something. she lied to me about using the pc and printer. she wanted me to read her paper. and she is only doing this, for she found out, i have written 3 papers for another friend of mine and she got A's on all of them, so much so, she got extra credit on one paper, and the teach loved the second paper so much, the teacher wanted to make a copy.
since then this woman, when she finds out i have done something, she wants me to do one for her. this will be the second time she has asked me to do a paper for her.
she wants to use me and give nothing in return.
and as for who said "damsel in distress..." damsel my foot, this woman is trying to use me. she wants to play that game... i can play it too. she wants my help... she has to help me first...
and that's my final answer!!!!

Old 12-03-2007, 08:00 AM

200 posts, read 888,049 times
Uh....what?

She wanted you to proofread a paper, and you are aggravated by this? She has to give you something first?

First, I am pretty confused as to what is so irritating, and why you are so demanding that she give you something first.

Second, I am hoping you don't simply want to sleep with this woman and are looking here for validation of your desires! If that's the case, calling her "chick" will not get you very far!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships