Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 03:41 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Screws me a bit considering I want these things much later in life but a partner who doesn't have too many sexual partners. Yes, I am a hypocrite when it comes to that and I have admitted it before in other threads.
Much later in life you may find that you no longer care about things like number of sexual partners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 04:57 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,807,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
Without reading all the responses:
What can a guy do to demonstrate he isn't just in it for the sex?

Go on a date with me and not have sex.

Then go on another date with me and not have sex.

Yea, that sounds about right

Old 02-28-2014, 07:44 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
Yea, that sounds about right
Sound right to end up right into the friends zone...

Anyways, update on the situation with me and the girl. She has kept texting me daily so I finally made plans with her this weekend. Looks like I am all clear!

Old 03-02-2014, 07:58 PM

Well I got to make out with her and some touchy feely but it was cool I had fun. Will see her again but other than having a basic interest here right now I am not thinking any further into the future. Maybe this is my nature but I guess I should embrace it and the right woman will come by when she does.

lol ironically this song came on Pandora as I was making this reply...How appropriate!

Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks - YouTube

Old 03-02-2014, 08:08 PM

541 posts, read 860,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Would you totally evade the situation? What could make you feel more comfortable about it? What can the guy do in this case?
No, if the guy is a player, and he doesn't lie to me (no telling me I'm the only one while he's got several other women on speed-dial), then I'm cool with it. He's got to be nice and respect me when he's with me. If we're on a date and he's taking his calls and texting and talking close to women he knows and making me feel ignored, then I'm not having fun and I'll stop going out with him. What he does on his free time isn't my business and he can play all he wants then, as long as I know the truth.

Old 03-18-2014, 02:15 PM

7,115 posts, read 12,654,276 times
Food for thought:

If the young woman in question punched the OP for kissing another girl

how would you react if the OP had punched the woman in question for kissing another guy?

??

I would call it abusive behavior on either or both their parts.

OP, find another woman. Avoid abusive people--and don't be one yourself. Punching someone is not cool--or even normal behavior. Ever.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:45 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Uh, punching somebody is unacceptable.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:51 PM

After I spent an hour in a goddamn catscan machine because of her getting my jaw looked at I never contacted her again. Just wanted to clear that up...

Old 03-18-2014, 06:16 PM

7,115 posts, read 12,654,276 times
I hate violence. It's a stupid person's resort when intelligence and reasoning fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships