Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 12:39 PM

39,223 posts, read 27,589,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Well that's what I am hoping she seems to be okay right now. She's the one who has been initiating the texting lately and is still flirting. I will probably try to set something up next weekend when I have free time. I usually like to make dates more like little adventures so I will think of something unique and c. ool.

I don't think I should bring any of this up and just play it cool on the date like nothing happened.
yeah that sounds like a plan good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 12:52 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,621,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Well, now we have the big picture!
You may be right that the drinking is excessive. My "big picture" was just that he's normal for a guy in his 20s. That's not an excuse for him to just mess around all the time though. I just wanted to refrain from judging a person who, like you said, may have to deal with an internal battle.

Old 02-25-2014, 01:09 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
Lol...I'll defend hoopla to an extent, but I have nothing to say about this post
How about guys who proudly calls people fatties and narwhals?

Old 02-25-2014, 01:19 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
On second thought, the woman you're allegedly vaguely interested in is also the type of woman who apparently gets wasted and physically assaults you, so, really, all bets are off.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:52 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Can I still change narwhals to humpback whales? Narwhals are too nice!

Old 02-25-2014, 03:52 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times
Man wh*res tend to be attracted to me because I'm a challenge. I've dated a few when I was younger, but doubt I would do it now.

You should have thought about this before you screwed around so much.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:03 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,425,022 times
Lol is funny how nearly all women say they wouldnt see a player. Yet i know of some players and there is seldom a shortage of women with these guys. On phone excuse typos and grammar

Old 02-25-2014, 04:09 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,449,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Lol is funny how nearly all women say they wouldnt see a player. Yet i know of some players and there is seldom a shortage of women with these guys. On phone excuse typos and grammar
I don't think many people realize they have been played until it is meeting is unavoidable end.

The term "playa" goes both ways.
He "plays" on females desires to accomplish what he wants from them.
Then you have the female equivalents who are equally as much of a "player" using men in the same way...more commonly referred to as gold diggers.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:25 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
I'll put it this way, all the men that I've wanted to date - I dated them. And I can't really think of any instances where I was disappointed or dissatisfied.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:37 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,621,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I didn't know hoopla said that. Come on now, hoopla.

That actually reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. He said he used to run around some dude he knew in high school in a circle. Reasoning was that the guy was so large he was like a planet and my ex had to orbit around him.

Makes me think of guys who use the word "butterface." Or women who call guys "fugly."

I'm not saying hoopla is right and everyone here is wrong to be annoyed at or critical of stuff he has said (I certainly have been and he knows that). I took a chance and wrote that post because I respect him to a degree. I challenged him on stuff before, and he was willing to actually talk to me instead of hide or resort to ad hominem.
The point was that I felt that some of the things he said and did (in this thread) that were less extreme were perhaps being unfairly chastised, especially when he already admitted he messed up on some of that stuff and isn't being too combative or defensive about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships