U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 05-13-2008, 07:07 PM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
13,288 posts, read 23,101,280 times
Reputation: 10474

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldl79 View Post
Women like sex, too

Nothing amuses me more than the thousands of threads I observe on many forums about women and sex. Look around -- there's more than six billion people on this planet.

What does that say about women and their interest in sex?

We really need to stop instilling "plastic" ideas in our children about the opposite sex. Stop giving your daughters Barbie parties and stop telling your sons how perfect girls are.

Let's be honest and real about things and put an end to instilling false ideas. It took me many years to finally open my eyes to the fact that women are just as sexual as men. Believe it.
Actually.. a good number of women have sex in order to please their boyfriends. For instance many young women crave male attention and affection which doesn't always translate into wanting sex, but the boys just want sex.

Then there are rape victims that get pregnant.

Especially in other countries, women are second class citizens and their function is to keep their menfolk happy. Add to that the practice of female circumcision prevalent in the African countries and others.

And lastly, one doesn't have to enjoy sex in order to get pregnant...
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:08 PM
 
Location: NoVa
18,031 posts, read 18,354,103 times
Reputation: 18386
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I think I'm a little late on this thread but here's my two cents: I'm a total horndog
Wooooot!!!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:34 PM
 
Location: Wu Dang Mountain
12,890 posts, read 13,263,278 times
Reputation: 8425
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Actually.. a good number of women have sex in order to please their boyfriends. For instance many young women crave male attention and affection which doesn't always translate into wanting sex, but the boys just want sex.

Then there are rape victims that get pregnant.

Especially in other countries, women are second class citizens and their function is to keep their menfolk happy. Add to that the practice of female circumcision prevalent in the African countries and others.

And lastly, one doesn't have to enjoy sex in order to get pregnant...
You paint such an optimistic picture, I'm glad I'm a monk....
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:37 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,842 posts, read 56,211,728 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
You paint such an optimistic picture, I'm glad I'm a monk....
Ha, another disenchanted soul! Perhaps we should open a co-ed convent! Or are there any already I'm not aware of...?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:39 PM
 
Location: Wu Dang Mountain
12,890 posts, read 13,263,278 times
Reputation: 8425
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Ha, another disenchanted soul! Perhaps we should open a co-ed convent! Or are there any already I'm not aware of...?
No thanks.

From what I see here as a representation, I'd prefer an all-male dorm...
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:42 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,842 posts, read 56,211,728 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
No thanks.

From what I see here as a representation, I'd prefer an all-male dorm...
Oh, my, you switched teams already!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:43 PM
 
Location: Wu Dang Mountain
12,890 posts, read 13,263,278 times
Reputation: 8425
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, my, you switched teams already!
Not quite.

Just my observations from this board.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:44 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,842 posts, read 56,211,728 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Not quite.

Just my observations from this board.
I see. It's us here that are hopeless...
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:47 PM
 
Location: Wu Dang Mountain
12,890 posts, read 13,263,278 times
Reputation: 8425
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I see. It's us here that are hopeless...
Your words, not mine.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2008, 10:25 PM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
13,288 posts, read 23,101,280 times
Reputation: 10474
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
You paint such an optimistic picture, I'm glad I'm a monk....
It's more that his initial post was so ignorant and annoying.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top