Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2014, 02:21 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times

Advertisements

I had no idea there was so many virgins around over the age of 20. I just can't relate to non sexual men. It's like they're a bunch of eunuchs. Full of excuses why they can't score. It's just so completely aberrant in terms of masculine behaviour. No offence guys, I simply don't understand how you've left it so long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2014, 02:25 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,067,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I had no idea there was so many virgins around over the age of 20. I just can't relate to non sexual men.
It is not that we are not sexual, it is that the people we like don't like us.

Quote:
Full of excuses why they can't score.
Well, I can't speak for others, but in my case, it isn't about scoring, it is about having someone who loves you back. I could be with a prostitute, I guess, but that's really no different from doing it by myself, except that you have to pay for it and it introduces some risk of STDs.

Djuna, are you male or female? You don't have a public profile.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:32 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
It is not that we are not sexual, it is that the people we like don't like us.

Well, I can't speak for others, but in my case, it isn't about scoring, it is about having someone who loves you back. I could be with a prostitute, I guess, but that's really no different from doing it by myself, except that you have to pay for it and it introduces some risk of STDs.

Djuna, are you male or female? You don't have a public profile.
I'm a woman. And by score I don't mean just have sex, I mean having a woman. You don't give off any heebie jeebie creepy vibes Neutrino so I find it strange you're in this older virgin category.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:52 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,267,954 times
Quote:
I had no idea there was so many virgins around over the age of 20. I just can't relate to non sexual men. It's like they're a bunch of eunuchs. Full of excuses why they can't score. It's just so completely aberrant in terms of masculine behaviour. No offence guys, I simply don't understand how you've left it so long.
well lucky you are a woman, you don't have to initiate anything

Old 03-31-2014, 02:54 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,067,017 times
Quote:
I'm a woman. And by score I don't mean just have sex, I mean having a woman. You don't give off any heebie jeebie creepy vibes Neutrino so I find it strange you're in this older virgin category.
lol well, people in that GYN exam thread would disagree.

It's a long story...several stories in fact. But long story short, I've had several girls I liked, but none of them liked me back. Most women I encounter, I am not interested in being in a relationship with them, even if I am sexually attracted.

Anyway, the two that I told directly of my feelings, they just wanted to be friends. Which made me very sad, but I found an even worse possibility exists: you don't plan on pursuing someone, but you stupidly tell someone who tells the person you like, and then the person you like doesn't want to speak with you again because they are "uncomfortable". That's what happened with the other three.

So, my lack of a love life is depressing.

Old 03-31-2014, 03:19 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,099 times
Quote:

It's a long story...several stories in fact. But long story short, I've had several girls I liked, but none of them liked me back. Most women I encounter, I am not interested in being in a relationship with them, even if I am sexually attracted.

Anyway, the two that I told directly of my feelings, they just wanted to be friends. Which made me very sad, but I found an even worse possibility exists: you don't plan on pursuing someone, but you stupidly tell someone who tells the person you like, and then the person you like doesn't want to speak with you again because they are "uncomfortable". That's what happened with the other three.

Man, don't worry about what anybody in this forum says.

There's always somebody in line to chop you down and make you feel inadequate for your deficiencies. If not here, then it's the same in the Fitness, Work, Education forums. It's human nature for whatever reason.

Just keep at your goal and be less judgmental yourself.

In a broad sense, you need to go for more volume.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:31 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,267,954 times
Quote:
Well since you are a woman you don't have to initiate anything, poor men it's a matter of knowing how, for women that just happens out of thin air

Old 04-01-2014, 03:20 AM

6,230 posts, read 6,919,476 times
Quote:
When you have bad social skills, no interesting talents or abilities, aren't a comedian, and make 9 dollars an hour you just won't be that attractive.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:32 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,146,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
When you have bad social skills, no interesting talents or abilities, aren't a comedian, and make 9 dollars an hour you just won't be that attractive.
That sort of reminds me of an old SNL skit with John Lovett and David Spade. Instead of 'wolfing' passing females on the street as one would expect (which usually wont get you anywhere anyway, btw), they make comments like, "Out of my league!"

Fear of rejection is common, in both males and females. You never know until you try. You dont learn to walk by falling a couple times and giving up, afterall. Some women dont want to come off as desperate, and will reject you based solely on principal. If you are really interested, you will keep trying.

Many males and females are led to believe they are unwantable at a young age, by their own parents. As with anything in life, if you approach it negatively, its going to always be negative. Learn to love yourself emotionally (dont confuse this with "its all about me!"), others will see that and maybe want to love you too.

Poor people usually come from other poor people. They still manage to have relationships, marriages and children - a lack of wealth is no excuse. The best things in life really are free.

Quote:

Learn from your mistakes. Dont tell anyone that you like someone, unless its the person you like. Are you 'all that and bag of chips', to expect some random female that you arent even friends with to simply drop her panties on sight? You obviously are emotionally disconnected - and simply want sex. Your choices there WILL be extremely limited. There is a whole 'blackmarket' industry out there to service you - and they usually only take cash.

Last edited by ConeyGirl52; 04-01-2014 at 04:55 AM..

Old 04-01-2014, 07:51 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
Well since you are a woman you don't have to initiate anything, poor men it's a matter of knowing how, for women that just happens out of thin air
"Poor men"!?

I don't suppose it's occurred to you that most men actually enjoy taking the initiative and going after what they desire--including women they are attracted to. They actually find it pleasurable and satisfying to be the male "in charge" no matter the outcome.

I think the men who are scared and intimidated by women are a small minority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships