Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 08:43 PM

59 posts, read 53,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Well congratulations on the 4.0, got one myself and I'm Phi Theta Kappa as well, even got my own little Golden Key.

As far as cuddling, good luck with that I'll keep my own husband to cuddle with when he gets home and
I hate movies.
Good for you miss, treat him right and make sure to keep the CREATE strong

Communication = C, Respect = R, Enjoyment = E, Acceptance = A, Trust = T, and Empathy = E are the six secret pillars to a lasting relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2014, 08:48 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman1213 View Post
Good for you miss, treat him right and make sure to keep the CREATE strong

Communication = C, Respect = R, Enjoyment = E, Acceptance = A, Trust = T, and Empathy = E are the six secret pillars to a lasting relationship.

So how long have you been a Marriage Counselor/Advisor?

Old 03-04-2014, 08:50 PM

128 posts, read 180,930 times
Quote:
Would you divorce your husband after three years into the marriage if he;

1. throws you against the wall,

2. takes ALL your checks and gives you nothing to get makeup, female products, etc., etc.,

3. has a vision he is going to harm you.,

4. wants to have a child with you but has tons of condoms in the draw,

5. lies to the doctor to have your drivers license taken away.

This is for the ladies, but men can also have their input as well.
Um yes.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
So how long have you been a Marriage Counselor/Advisor?
I'm not, I read this book called "The 6 Secrets of a Lasting Relationship: How to Fall in Love Again--And Stay There" the create template is from that book.

Old 03-06-2014, 04:15 AM

429 posts, read 971,247 times
Quote:
Okay, so far I like this post. One more question, If he uses a GHB to have intercourse with her, and a friend does the drug test and it shows GHB in the system, would you have him arrested?
sorry if this was already said but I didnt read thru all the posts. There is no testing for GHB, especially with urine (i assume said friend did not do a blood draw, which wouldnt matter because YOU CANT TEST FOR GHB)

I call BS on this whole thread/question.

Old 03-06-2014, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beans213 View Post
sorry if this was already said but I didnt read thru all the posts. There is no testing for GHB, especially with urine (i assume said friend did not do a blood draw, which wouldnt matter because YOU CANT TEST FOR GHB)

An At home drug testing kit that cost 39.99 from a pharmacy which can test all types of drugs. Any concerned parent knows that this testing kit is real and it can detect GHB and it even states on the box ALL types. Plus, I was in a program called COP, Citizens On Patrol and I learned that these testing kits can save hundreds of dollars in your pocket before going to the police.

Old 03-06-2014, 04:38 AM

Quote:

Do you even know what GHB stands for? Two words, DATE RAPE and testing kits can test for it.

Old 03-06-2014, 04:52 AM

429 posts, read 971,247 times
Quote:
Do you even know what GHB stands for? Two words, DATE RAPE and testing kits can test for it.
GHB = Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid
Date rape, ..... im not sure whay the abbreviation would be....prob DR
Im sorry i shouldnt have said no test but it is extremely hard to test for and the window to test for it is very very small. less that 12 hrs (less time in urine than blood). Also standard test do not test for it. and test that are publiclt sold are not sensitive to accuratly test for it either. so unless you friends friend was a dr and had access to the correct type of test or you friend had the foresight to obtain the proper test for Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid it is unlikely a real test was done

Last edited by beans213; 03-06-2014 at 05:07 AM..

Old 03-06-2014, 05:47 AM

Quote:
GHB = Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid
Date rape, ..... im not sure whay the abbreviation would be....prob DR
Im sorry i shouldnt have said no test but it is extremely hard to test for and the window to test for it is very very small. less that 12 hrs (less time in urine than blood). Also standard test do not test for it. and test that are publiclt sold are not sensitive to accuratly test for it either. so unless you friends friend was a dr and had access to the correct type of test or you friend had the foresight to obtain the proper test for Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid it is unlikely a real test was done
The time frame was in the 12 hrs that is happened. I was the one whom tested her so I know what I'm saying is true. She was trying to mend her marriage back but he was bugging her about one thing and ONLY one thing and she kept saying no. He had enough of the no's so he used a GHB on her and he was not to bright to send her back home to where she was living, with me and my dad. My dad and I was keeping her safe until this happened. She told me what happened and my mind clicked into police mode, drug kit, since it happened only 4 1/2 hrs before she got home. 4 1/2 - 12 = 7 1/2 hrs left. So yes, GHB was in her system that CAN be detected by urine.

I said DATE RAPE because it's easier to say it like that, but you want to get technical then GHB is really γ-Hydroxybutyric acid or 4-Hydroxybutyric acid, Rohypnol, liquid ecstasy, lollipops, liquid X or liquid E ALSO known as DATE RAPE drug.

Last edited by jman1213; 03-06-2014 at 05:53 AM.. Reason: forgot something

Old 03-06-2014, 08:54 AM

684 posts, read 824,771 times
Quote:
Would you divorce your husband after three years into the marriage if he;

1. throws you against the wall,
Physical abuse. Instant dealbreaker. I have a rule: If I am ever slapped, that is the end of the relationship. I wouldn't even consider anything else. Staying in a situation like that is asking to either become abusive or abused.

Quote:
2. takes ALL your checks and gives you nothing to get makeup, female products, etc., etc.,
I'm not sure what this means. Surely you could just go in to the bank and withdraw funds regardless of your number of checks - Even if you lost your card? It's in your name. Bring ID to your branch.

Quote:
3. has a vision he is going to harm you.,
I'm not even sure what this means. A dream? Meaningless. A 'vision'? Did he take a lot of peyote and speak to his spirit animal?

Also meaningless, but far more entertaining as a story.

Quote:
4. wants to have a child with you but has tons of condoms in the draw,
Meaningless.

Quote:
5. lies to the doctor to have your drivers license taken away.
This could be a sign of someone becoming abusive, but this whole thing sounds more like someone who has some mental health issues projecting. If he's abusive, leave him. If this is just a mental health issue, see a doctor.

There's no shame in taking mental health seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships