Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 07:43 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy 87 View Post
Normally I wouldnt hv messged him..the reason I did is because a couple of people said he was trying to make me jealous..like he was playing games..as extreme as it was. So he would win IF i didnt act like everything was fine...as it would imply that it got to me.

Basically this was one isolated incident (and in the past he's admitted to trying to mke me jealous)..after a couple of months of him asking me out and me saying I was busy or didnt hv the time.mybe he felt rejected I dont know
Oh - well I didn't realize it was all about winning. I thought this was about having healthy relationships. By all means - do whatever you think is best in order to win. What would you be winning exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2014, 07:44 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,015,581 times
What would you advise a friend who gave you that story?
Follow your own advice on this one.
Very bizarre.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:44 PM

307 posts, read 313,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omaraz View Post
This guy sounds nuts. He knows no boundaries. He probably does like you but says stupid stuff because he's afraid to get close. You don't need a guy like this he'll always be needy and high maintenance.

hes actually said some pretty intense things about me...like about how he feels about me.
He thinks I push him away funnily enough lol...and has implied tht he has an emotional connection to me..and he keeps calling me special...

But then the stupid stuff he said literally came out of nowhere..and its like someone else talking

Old 03-04-2014, 07:45 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
You keep making excuses for him.

Do you like him or not? Do you WANT to go out with him??

It doesn't sound worth it to me. He just sounds like a hot frustrating mess.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
You keep making excuses for him.

Do you like him or not? Do you WANT to go out with him??

It doesn't sound worth it to me. He just sounds like a hot frustrating mess.

I was going to give him a chance..as he asked me so many times.
But then when he said what he said about sleeping with the girl..i was lik wth.

iTS not tht im making excuses for him..if he ws to do this all the time i would think hes ridiculous...but im making an allowance as most of the time he talks about how he feels about me and what he wants from me..

I think that may hv been a moment of weakness..however it did annoy me..

Old 03-04-2014, 07:50 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
This is about the guy i've talked about in previous posts. He is a friend of mine and hes admitted he likes me only recently. He came back in to contact with me after nine months of disappearing off the face of the planet, as he had a rough time and was sorting things out in his life. When he contacted me again from a random number he said he was really sorry and he missed me so much and he realised how special I was and therefore he had to come back, he then asked me if i would go out with him for a meal like a dinner date. I hold my hands up and say I was a little difficult with him at the beginning..and didn't agree straight away seeing as he did disappear for tht long and I didnt want to make it that easy for him. Anyway three months on and we still havn't met up lol..but mostly as a date hasn't been set but I did agree to meet with him in the end.

The majority of the time he does continue to say he misses me and can't sleep as he's just thinking about me a lot. He also indirectly implies he wants someone..for example on valentines day h said he was really down and upset as he felt like he should have someone and i accidently ended up laughing.. (wrong reaction)..he said why are you laughing its not funny.

This is what I couldnt understand though,what he said to me the other day and why he said it.
On the phone he told me he had a car accident (wasn't serious luckily), he said that he was apparently thinking about me at the time as he thought in a panic moment it was going to be really bad..and I ended up saying to him "yea whatever"..like yea right i dont believe you. About ten minutes after telling me that, he said the girl who was in the car which bumped in to his,was so "hot and fit". He then said that maybe he should call her and ask her to pay him back for the damages to his car in OTHER WAYS..he meant sexually. He was being a lot more explicit than I am right now though..the words he was using are far too rude.
He then said that he would rather use the money she owes him to hire women on the street :O i.e the P word..and watch them do things to each other..and join in with them too.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing so i pretty much ended the convo ..I told him I had a call on the other line and that I had to go and he sounded disappointed.

Since then He's been ignoring me..I messaged him and asked how he is..he didn't bother to call or reply back..and its been about a week.

I just think the whole convo was just uncalled for, why did he have to say such things about what he wouldn't mind doing with other girls/women. And he wants ME TO give him MY time for a "DATE".??
You don't think he read into your reaction to him??

After you laughed at him all gloves were off. He let you have it.

Now you are pursuing him? Pfff!! Move on...he did.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I was going to give him a chance..as he asked me so many times.
But then when he said what he said about sleeping with the girl..i was lik wth.

iTS not tht im making excuses for him..if he ws to do this all the time i would think hes ridiculous...but im making an allowance as most of the time he talks about how he feels about me and what he wants from me..

I think that may hv been a moment of weakness..however it did annoy me..
That's what he wanted to do...annoy you.

That's what you did to him.

Hanging him out to dry because he needed to get his life in order? Then after weeks you 'lol!' About dragging him along.

Move on.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
That's what he wanted to do...annoy you.

That's what you did to him.

Hanging him out to dry because he needed to get his life in order? Then after weeks you 'lol!' About dragging him along.

Move on.

ye mybe he is gettin his own back

Old 03-04-2014, 08:11 PM

Quote:
ye mybe he is gettin his own back
Yep.

You will learn from this.

Getting even or evening the score never makes things better.

Sorry Candy. Move on.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:39 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
My take: he got fed up with you putting him off about dinner, and then laughing at him at the wrong time, and then you didn't believe him when he said he was thinking of you when he had the car accident. So he just blurted a bunch of stuff out, because he lost patience with you.
He finally opened up to you--a few times, in fact--and you trashed his making himself emotionally open and vulnerable to you. So he showed you he didn't need you (whether it was true or not).

Do you want to date this guy or don't you? You're sending him a LOT of mixed signals, and mostly not good ones. Too many games, girl!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships