Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 11:46 AM

365 posts, read 489,794 times

Advertisements

Some guys will say anything that breathe's but I don't think that's really me. Since we're talking about an actual relationship; I Would have to compile a list.
-sense of humor
-Slightly attractive ( Cause i'm the same slightly attractive I don't make you say o lala, but i'm easy on the eyes )
- Easy to talk to
- Someone that loves to laugh,
- That will actually appreciate the time I spend on her.
- A girl that actually likes romance (Recently i've dated some that were not into it, and I'm addicted to doing the cheesy stuff)
- Long hair ( Sorry couldn't resist )
- Great personality in several of the following aspects also listed below
- Enjoys helping people
- Cheer's people up when they're down.
- Likes to surprise the other peer.
- Enjoys joking heavily.
- Can actually laugh at themselves when they do something embarrassing. (I do it all the time)
- Someone do the rest of these for me... I'm not really picky
The perfect person would probably be half of the following i've listed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 11:52 AM

4,525 posts, read 3,402,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
I'm just curious since you mentioned not one thing about looks. What if she had ALL of these things, but was 50 lbs overweight? Or exceptionally skinny, almost anorexic. Or she was badly burned as a kid and has horrible disfiguring scars on her face? Or a 'little person'?

The reason I ask is whenever men say they want these things, I always think, 'doesn't he care at ALL what she looks like?" (Of course he does, is my point.)
This is subjective as I would have to see the actual person in front of me to determine attraction, but I think as long as she wasn't completely overweight or something like that, I would date her.

My body type preference is slender, but I had a crush on a girl last semester who was curvy, and I never thought I'd be attracted to that body type.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:07 PM

290 posts, read 214,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
There's nothing wrong with having a preference in that department whatsoever. The ones most vocal about criticizing your choices are obviously going to be the guys with the little ones, but you weren't concerned with them anyways. It's just a sensitive subject because it's one of those things there's no fix for, like being short or stupid.

There's many guys who wouldn't be interested in dating a girl with a hallway for a vagina for that same reason.
That's pretty much the issue..

Like for example..if a guy is skinny or fat.. he can go do something about that and go to the gym and workout. Stuff like height and penis size is something ur stuck with. Unles..s you go do the penis enlargement surgery or height increase surgery..which costs a lot and tend to have complications from them.

It sucks for a guy because if he got to the point with a woman where she would want to sleep with him..but she determined that his penis size was too small and broke up with him simply over that...it would completely demoralize him..or at least some guys. Guys have it hard enough nowadays to approach women and get her interested in you..but to get to finally have sex with her and have her laughing at your penis size would be just as bad, if not worse than if you were just outright rejected. That's why being short isn't so bad cause if a woman prefers taller guys then she could just reject you from the beginning..Life isn't fair..but I sort of figured that out years ago.

Last edited by 2kCity33; 03-12-2014 at 12:44 PM..

Old 03-12-2014, 02:56 PM

30,964 posts, read 22,026,812 times
Going off of women that I have dated in the last few years

"Your Perfect Partner"
-Must have a pretty face(To me)-Not hard to find.
-Must be interesting(To me)-Not hard to find.
-Must not be Lazy and have some self motivation-Not hard to find but I have gotten some lazy ones in my time.
-Must be Sane-Ive ran into a few of these.
-Must be a very good match sexually-Not so easy.
-Must have little drama in other areas-Some people just have drama gravitate to them.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,827,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Going off of women that I have dated in the last few years

"Your Perfect Partner"
-Must have a pretty face(To me)-Not hard to find.
-Must be interesting(To me)-Not hard to find.
-Must not be Lazy and have some self motivation-Not hard to find but I have gotten some lazy ones in my time.
-Must be Sane-Ive ran into a few of these.
-Must be a very good match sexually-Not so easy.
-Must have little drama in other areas-Some people just have drama gravitate to them.
Hmm.....nope

Old 03-13-2014, 01:27 AM

943 posts, read 1,197,676 times
Who writes in blue doesn't seem sane to me

Old 03-13-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous725 View Post
Who writes in blue doesn't seem sane to me
I think he is very sane.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:06 AM

943 posts, read 1,197,676 times
Is income a factor in deciding your perfect partner? Would you eliminate them from the process if they fit all of the requirements except for income?

Old 03-20-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous725 View Post
Is income a factor in deciding your perfect partner? Would you eliminate them from the process if they fit all of the requirements except for income?
I would hope that they would look at all aspects.

Old 03-22-2014, 07:06 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,158,276 times
- Size 4 waist
- F cup
- tanned
- pouty lips
- large eyes
- enjoys sci fi and pro wrestling
- heiress
- acts weird like Phoebe on Friends
- 18-24
- sexually adventurous
- doesnt want kids
- doesnt like spending money-
- good chef and likes to garden
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships