Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 06:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I been told by a few woman if i where to wear a speed o to the beach it would be like a squirrels trying to fights its way out of a crown Royal bag.
Sample size?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 06:53 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,069,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
One, (meaning women in general) must realize that studies have shown that men who have larger penises, in this case the studies referred to men with 6.5 inches or more, have 4 to 6 times more sex partners.
And? I can bet the women that care about number, don't care about size. And women that care about size, probably don't care too much about number. Well, okay, I care about size and number never mattered to me as long as he's not a host to all STD's.

Quote:
You women have no idea what life altering events take place by men cause of their perception of the size of their penis. LOL. Kinda funny on some levels and kinda disturbing on others.
I think we women have an idea since we're judged by our bodies, our breast size, if we're "loose", etc. Please. Women have just as many hang-ups due to society.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:36 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,774,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
What are you, some kind of penis guru?

I'm trying to find a post where you don't drone on about your MUCH larger then average penis.

If you ask me, the guys that talk the most about how impossibly huge they are, really aren't.

Those who have, don't need to make sure people think we have it.
Actually before coming over here to City data, I never once discussed anything penis size my entire life. About mine or anyone else's But what I found here, is that about 80% of the threads in the relationship forum drifted into some direct, or indirect insult towards men about penis size. And the women here who like it huge or big always took a stance that because they preferred it big, all other women must too and if they objected, "they just didn't know".... it There was the height thread, the truck thread, the sports car thread, the.....you name it. It was the women here who seemed to turn half the threads into the penis topic. So I went out, informed myself and came back here with some facts.

What I found that amazed me, is that when it comes to compatibility of matters of size, the female vagina varies more then men's penises do and experts say is more important or related to whether two people will be compatible or not.

That's why!

Old 03-16-2014, 09:58 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,993,765 times
Quote:
But what I found here, is that about 80% of the threads in the relationship forum drifted into some direct, or indirect insult towards men about penis size.

Wtf? I've been here several years and I have not seen this.

Same goes for most of the rest of your post. How can you even measure vagina size? When there's nothing in it, it's zero. It stretches to fit, and springs back to zero after.

Like your mouth when you take a bite of a hamburger, swallow, and are done eating. Sure, some people can fit a bigger hamburger, but everyone can fit a tootsie roll snugly, too!

Old 03-16-2014, 10:32 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
No, unfortunately. /sigh
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-16-2014, 11:44 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,774,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Wtf? I've been here several years and I have not seen this.

Same goes for most of the rest of your post. How can you even measure vagina size? When there's nothing in it, it's zero. It stretches to fit, and springs back to zero after.

Like your mouth when you take a bite of a hamburger, swallow, and are done eating. Sure, some people can fit a bigger hamburger, but everyone can fit a tootsie roll snugly, too!
The 80% was a facetious figure, but probably not far off. And this is within the threads, not the thread agenda or title itself.

So you're a woman and I assume heterosexual and have not had relations with women. Well, I have, many women. And I can tell you without doubt, that not all vaginas are even close to being the same in any way, shape or form. I fully understand the concept you posted here and it is accurate. But you leave a few things out.

The depth of a vagina can be measured. And like the male penis it does expand. When not aroused the vagina can range from 2 inches to the cervix to 5 inches. When aroused it can range from 2.5 inches to 9 inches. And some women like deep penetration and stimulation in the post interior rear wall known as the cul-de-sac. This is achieved by the penis lifting the cervix and pressing the back wall of the vagina and in fact stretching it. For many women this results in spontaneous, powerful orgasms. It's called the "A" spot orgasm. Woman who have these, will want more and more of them and many women, due to size incompatibility issues, do not even know they can have them. It is called the most powerful orgasm a woman can have. Naturally, not all men can give their women these types of orgasms.

As for "tightness" of the vagina, this is where your post is more accurate, but you left out a few details. The vagina walls are surrounded by muscles and these muscles control the wall of the vagina and elongate it more when in shape. A woman with more toned muscle structure around her vagina will feel "thicker" and more accommodating to a male. She will also likely experience more pleasure herself. The lapsing of the walls directly within the opening and where the Gspot is, can range from an opening capacity of 2 inches to 3.5 inches before pressing on the pelvic bone happens. Well, this is where the term "loose" usually comes into play. Why do you think some women have to have C-section births? They are too small.

The perfect capatible size between men and women is when the man can reach the very read of the vaginal wall and put pressure on it while his pubic bone area is just gently touching her pubic bone area. In real life, this does not always happen, but when it does, the woman usually will proclaim the man to have "the perfect sized penis" and that can be any size from 4 inches to 9 inches, depending on her depth.

Most all women prefer a penis to be thick. Reason? To stretch the opening area and just inside where the Gpot is located. Most men don't really know how to "F" nor care to learn, so a thicker penis, even on a guy who doesn't know or care how to use it, will still create good pressure on her Gspot. For the smarter men out there who understand angles, pressure and what they have, they can create this friction from multiple positions and drive her insane with pleasure.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:46 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,414,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Ok if a woman is looking at a guy
Can they tell if the dude is hung or not by looking at a fully clothed man and have any of you been surprised when the pants came off. Surprised either by holy crap this dude brought his own baseball bat to batting practice or oh look I can get my bag of balloons out and start popping them kind of surprised.

I asked my wife and she said depends on the clothes they wear and if they have underwear or not
I can tell by their gesture. Hiding a book over their gonads?

Leaning over (hunch back) in a stiff position.

Basically, moving unnaturally from their lower half.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:26 PM

421 posts, read 676,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psichick View Post
was because you could clearly see the outline of it hanging down to his knees and it was as thick as an arm.
Did he have girl arms?

Old 03-17-2014, 02:29 PM

421 posts, read 676,335 times
Quote:
Actually before coming over here to City data, I never once discussed anything penis size my entire life. About mine or anyone else's But what I found here, is that about 80% of the threads in the relationship forum drifted into some direct, or indirect insult towards men about penis size. And the women here who like it huge or big always took a stance that because they preferred it big, all other women must too and if they objected, "they just didn't know".... it There was the height thread, the truck thread, the sports car thread, the.....you name it. It was the women here who seemed to turn half the threads into the penis topic. So I went out, informed myself and came back here with some facts.
OMG, as if men don't do the same!

Old 03-17-2014, 02:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
No. And it isn't fair. Who wants to get to know a guy and muck around with all that crap only to find out he's 5 inches at full salute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships