Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 07:42 AM

678 posts, read 1,065,149 times

Advertisements

Good for you it's about time that you kick this guy out. It will be hard for a while but you'll get over him. My guess is now he will try to contact you all the time to get you back. People like him are all about power and control so now that you've taken it from him, he'll fight to get it back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 01:09 PM

734 posts, read 1,082,189 times
Wait a minute....he goes golfing in the same town where this chick lives, then she starts blowing up his phone in the middle of the night? Nobody calls anyone at that time of the morning unless it is an emergency or a "booty call". He goes golfing, his phone dies, and he doesn't come home until morning? LMAO. He is sooooo cheating on you. Please wake up and realize what is going on.

Editted to add: just read the newest post. This dude sounds like a douche. I wouldn't waste ANY time crying over him. I would block all of his numbers and if he comes by, DON'T answer the door!!

Last edited by bored chick; 04-28-2014 at 01:18 PM..

Old 04-28-2014, 03:59 PM

19,716 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberowl View Post
I feel so stupid. I'm a complete idiot.

Why do i have to have a giant red flag so close to my face it suffocates me before I take any action?

Yesterday he went out on his friends boat. I remember kissing him goodbye before I left to go to the Aquarium. He did invite me on the boat, but I declined--I had a lot to do around the house. I kissed him and told him to have fun.

He texted me around 2pm, and at the end said "i love you." I thought that was sweet. I kept perusing the Aquarium and took some pictures.

Texted him around 6 saying I had dinner ready (pizza, no big deal) and to give me a call.

Around 8pm started getting concerned, as it was dark out and obviously they weren't still on the boat. I tried calling, no answer, but the phone was on.

Texted around 10:30pm saying "everything okay?" No answer.

This hurts so much to write.

Around 11:20pm his work phone started ringing. I thought it was REALLY odd--he sells pest control? Who's calling him at 11:20pm on his work cell??? I thought, once again, that it may be an emergency. Maybe he was hurt and someone was trying to get ahold of me.

I jumped out of bed and answered his phone in the kitchen. It was a chick. She said "Umm...is D there?" a little confused.

"Oh he's not here right now, i'm sorry."

"Well who is this?"

"OH this is his girlfriend--is everything okay??"

"You're WHO???"

"His girlfriend--is he okay?"

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! I had no f***ing idea he had a girlfriend! Wow!! What a complete...*******!!!!"

"Umm...what? Please explain. Why are you sorry?"

"I'm just so sorry. I'm so so so so sorry. Just..wow. What an *******. I ...wow. I feel like i really need to hang up now."

There were people in the background (she was in a car) clamoring and she says "He has a ****ing girlfriend!" followed by a few people saying "WHAT???? nO WAY!!!"

I asked her to please stay on the line and explain what was going on, as I'd been sitting here waiting to hear from him for the last 9 hours and was worried. She said "you haven't heard from him since 2?? OH no, honey, he's had his phone on him all day."

=(

She said she's known him since high school, and they see each other on the islands all the time, but she had no clue that he had a girlfriend. She said today they saw each other on the islands and he was hitting on her and even "rubbing on her shoulders a lot" and as she put it

"he was clearly intending to come across as single."

I played dumb and said "well, he doesn't have to mention me in every conversation. I mean, he's allowed to have friends, right? Nothing wrong with that."

She said "umm...no. Trust me, girl, all I can say is, if i were on the other end of the phone, in your shoes, the way he was acting today, I wouldnt' put up with that **** for one second. You need to kick his ass to the curb."

Some people int he background started saying "He didnt' do anything bad!!!!"

She said "okay, right, listen, nothing 'bad' happened, but I'm telling you he acted to me like he was VERY single and gave me his card. Apparently I'm not calling the number that he wanted me to, but if I were you, I wouldn't tolerate it."

She said they all went out to a bar after the boat (would have been nice to know...I could have met them there.....) and now they were on the way to his friends' house to all hang out. She said she was going to rip into him when she got there. If she did, he sure made no attempt to right things.

I texted him at 1:30am, after not hearing from him for nearly 12 hours, and said "Sounds like you're having fun. Take your time."

It's now almost 9 and he's made no attempt to contact me.

I changed my lock, left him a note on the front doorstep, and piled all his **** in the garage.

I keep trying to think of an excuse. Like...maybe he wanted her to call him for something specific, and it was purely friendly?

But then why so many apologies?

I'm such a wreck. I didn't sleep.
Sometimes we need that flag right there in our face.. Let that be your strength at this time to do what's right for you..

Old 06-16-2017, 05:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,106 times
Lightbulb Protecting your heart is a must...

No matter what its disrespectful ..what would he think if the shoe is on the other foot ..most females that are in love with their boyfriend.wouldn't in a million years put him in the position to have to dig . I hurt someone once a long time ago ..thank God I asked for forgiveness ,he passed away ..it still hurts that I hurt someone that loved me even though i devorced him for more serious problems ..ITS UNEXCEPTABLE ..This is why im leaving today ...just the phone call hurt ..theres been other things involving females too..i cant ..i wont ..i am a damb good loyal, respectful girlfriend now ex ..if I dont know everyone in his life he's hiding something ..straight sneaky ..i want someone that wouldnt even try to test the waters ..i want to be special and charished ..like i do him ....I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND FAMILY ...MY MOM SAID WHEN HE FIRST CAME INTO OUR LIVES . HE US WHO I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU ...I never speak fowl od him ..so everybody loves him ...he just didnt love us enough ..to even call it quites ..he is raised Mexico style ..my dad to may he rest in peace..believed that a women should never question a man ..go and come as they please ..and have their little sides ..my mom loved him she suffered for 17 yrs of the worst kind ..hes ne now ..she is my step dads princess.:*)

Last edited by 575nancy; 06-16-2017 at 05:25 AM..

Old 06-16-2017, 07:15 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,951,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberowl View Post
I don't see why not. I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I didn't snoop, and I wanted to make sure there wasn't an emergency.
Actually, technically you DID snoop, plus you are calling back the person who was calling him as well as texting her. You should have just silenced the phone and stopped there.

Even if she is a girl, she has been a friend of his longer than you have been dating him. She doesn't have to justify her existence or presence in his life to you unless the years were reversed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships