Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 05:55 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

I'm back in the dating game after hiatus and from my point of view its worse than ever. One incompatible woman after the next. Not saying women have it any better with men.

The last one put on a good game face for about 2 weeks before letting her bad side show. I didn't call her at exactly the time I said I would and she started throwing F-bombs at me and calling me a manipulative ahole and wouldn't stop. I didn't know how to handle it so I just told her to leave me alone and blocked her #.

Right before her I dated a woman who was a complete Leftist. Her idea of a Hero was Castro and Hugo Chavez. She wanted to talk left wing politics continuously. I'm a moderate and can deal with most everyone except the extremist

Since I put myself back out there it just seems like I'm meeting nuttier people then a few years ago. Even the ones I just talk to when I'm out seem to show their insane side just a few minutes into the conversation.

I can't be alone in the view. Are my single CD compadres seeing more nuts than ever and if you do how long before they show their hand
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2014, 05:58 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,032 times
I can usually tell immediately, but I often ignore it for a couple of dates because I'm twisted like that.

Old 03-24-2014, 06:02 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,050,958 times
Where are you finding these women?

Did you have sex with the first one? She sounds freaky by her reaction, but I'm wondering where her accusing you of being a manipulator came from ...

Old 03-24-2014, 06:12 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,369,736 times
With online dating, usually the crazy comes out in the second or third email. If they make it past that exchange, I go out with them

My problem isn't so much the crazy. It's the mediocre. Life is really good right now. Any guy has to improve upon "really good" to get in the door. Most of them can't. I don't need a breadwinner. I don't need a father to my nonexistent children. I want someone who can give as good as they get. I'm not expecting a male model or a breadwinner or a father to theoretical children. I just want good conversation and good sex with a person who is kind and honest. Until I find that, I'm perfectly content to keep browsing. But I am bewildered that what I want is so hard to find.

Old 03-24-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
Where are you finding these women?

Did you have sex with the first one? She sounds freaky by her reaction, but I'm wondering where her accusing you of being a manipulator came from ...
I met both at corner bars. It was freaky and thats why I shut her off quick. The tie-in in my mind was what she said to me was the exact things that she was complaining about when talking about her Ex-husband. It was a repeat of what she had been telling me about him, like reading from a script, over and over again

Old 03-24-2014, 06:14 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Complete opposite for me man. I met one girl who was a mooch and bragged about her friends buying her stuff and bragged about not working. She also mocked me for having a job. Got rid of her. Next girl I went out with became my girlfriend.

I've been though my fair share of weird ones, don't get me wrong.. but lately they've been good.

Some can put on disguises until you have sex with them. Others it doesn't last too long. I think there are usually always signs, but we tend to overlook them to get laid.

Old 03-24-2014, 06:20 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I met both at corner bars. It was freaky and thats why I shut her off quick. The tie-in in my mind was what she said to me was the exact things that she was complaining about when talking about her Ex-husband. It was a repeat of what she had been telling me about him, like reading from a script, over and over again
LS Jaun you are meeting bar w****s what do exspect?I go to the bars maybe twice a year.

Old 03-24-2014, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Complete opposite for me man. I met one girl who was a mooch and bragged about her friends buying her stuff and bragged about not working. She also mocked me for having a job. Got rid of her. Next girl I went out with became my girlfriend.

I've been though my fair share of weird ones, don't get me wrong.. but lately they've been good.

Some can put on disguises until you have sex with them. Others it doesn't last too long. I think there are usually always signs, but we tend to overlook them to get laid.
Why do you say that?

Old 03-24-2014, 06:22 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Why do you say that?
I dunno, I feel like after you have sex with them all the crazy comes out after haha. maybe about 2 weeks or so after.

Although, to get to the real problems or see how crazy they REALLY are.. it's about 7 months to a year in.

Old 03-24-2014, 06:23 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,050,958 times
Quote:
She doesn't sound right in the mind!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships