Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 07:41 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by locusolus View Post
Ok, first off, I met this girl 4 months ago and we made out 2 months ago.
And of course, that was it. We weren't even dating and it was purely an impulsive encounter so to speak.

Here's the timeline

- 2013 beginning of Dec: First time meeting as cool friends

- 2014 beginning of Feb: had one and only sex (after making out, she asked me to be her bf but refused to do so because she seemed better off being a friend)

- 2014 Feb - Mar: We never went out together again but happened to see each other evey once in a while since we work in the same bldg (ughhhh)

- 2014 Early Apr: She sends me a txt claiming she's pregnant. She said yesterday she went to go see the doctor after work and had a blood test. On the following day, I politely asked for the doctor's note and she responded by saying "who carries that?" I was like "what....?" She told me I looked mad so she walked off.

Next day 4/3: I txted her: I made an appoinment with a dr. tmrrw so let's go together after work. I even asked her for the doctor's note and she said she will bring it.

She calls me that same day after work, and asks me "what do you want to gain from me providing you the doctor's note?" I explained her as to why I need to see it. I told her I need to get the consultation from doctor so that we can start from there. Then, she hung up on me. She gets mad everytime I bring up about seeing a dr together or her proof that she's pregnant.

4/4: No communication. (Of course I had to cancel the dr. appoinment)

4/5: She txted me saying she feels tired and saw blood early in the morning while peeing.
I txted her back saying I'm going to make another appoinment tmrrw so let's go this time for sure. She didn't respond so I called her but didn't answer.

4/6: I txted her saying how come you are not being cooperative and she said she was busy with her friend having a baby shower and picking up gifts, etc. (I almost went nuts by this point) She then continued our conversation talking about her work and friends etc, nothing relevent to the pregnancy.

4/7: She txted me during the work hours asking me to bring her a cup of tea and I said no.

4/8: She txted me good morning but didn't respond back til that afternoon.

4/9: That night, she txted me "Do you think I should keep the baby or not? I need your opinion about this today so that I can make up my mind" I then txted her back saying I'm afraid I can't right now because I want to know how long it's been and to do so, we need to go see the doctor together. I also notified her that we shall go to the clinic tmrrw. She replied back saying "Y can't you answer my question?"
I txted her back saying we have to go see the doctor together before making any decisions so please bring the doctor's note. She didn't respond.

4/10: I saw her in lobby today after work asked her about the doctor's note's whereabout, the she goes "Oh you finally came to talk to me?" and walked off. I felt like my soul was literally vaporizing above my brain.

Why is she keep refusing to have a checked up? Isn't she supposed to be confident if she's really pregnant? She already refused three times..

So Is my life f----d or what. For the past 10 days I think I've gone through one of the most annoying days of my life and had the nastiest feelings towards women. Is she trying to trap me and f---- me over? Is she really pregnant? Is there any way I can figure it out? I'm really tired of this game.

Your valuable input is appreciated.
What you should do is go to an attorney and have them draw up whatever document it will take to get her and that document into court and have a judge sign a court order that when the child is born a DNA test is to be done immediately to establish Paternity.
After that you should use the same attorney to set up financial and visitation arrangements and have a judge sign that court order for financial payments to be made through the court system and sent to this girl along with the visitation that you should adhere to exactly.
That way, paternity is established, financial arrangements are established and proof of payment to this girl is documented with the court system.

Until there is a physical child born there is really nothing you can do with this girl. You cannot actually force her to go to the doctor of your choice but you can legally have her ordered to prove paternity after the child's birth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 07:57 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,511 times
Well at least the OP is ready to be responsible for his one night of fun with this questionable girl. Not many guys would do that. So kudos to you.

Wait, OP is the reason why you want her to do a doctor's appointment with you is so you can tell her to keep the baby? I hope so.

Anyway, it would be wise to get a paternity test.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:02 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,991,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
A total alpha would not be on the net.

Only partial.
That may have been true years ago, however due to the pervasive penetration (see what I did there?) of internet in the developed world, that is no longer the case. An alpha uses all the tools afforded to him, internet being one of those tools.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:06 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Only on the internet is a non-procreating male considered an alpha.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:22 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Only on the internet is a non-procreating male considered an alpha.
Only on the internet are basement dwellers known as alphas too

Old 04-11-2014, 08:45 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,174 times
She's not pregnant. Let her prove otherwise once she actually gives birth.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:56 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Not to mention the Urban Dictionary definition of alpha, as opposed to the traditional one.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:02 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,991,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Basement dwellers are neckbeards.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:08 AM

1,212 posts, read 4,911,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
If she said she had a blood test, she's probably lying, and if she said she had a blood test and got the results back the same day she almost definitely is.

What was up with your comment that "many don't really understand pregnancy" or whatever? That was just bizarre.
I had my blood drawn to confirm my pregnancy. And yes it was drawn very early in my pregnancy. I was probably 2 week along. I assume JustJulia you are a woman.... so I am so surprised that you were unaware that blood test is the PREFERED method to confirm pregnancy when going to the doctor.

I went to MD to confirm suspected pregnancy... wasn't even a question. blood test....

Old 04-11-2014, 09:18 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsun556 View Post
That may have been true years ago, however due to the pervasive penetration (see what I did there?) of internet in the developed world, that is no longer the case. An alpha uses all the tools afforded to him, internet being one of those tools.
But does he spend his time justifying himself endlessly to total strangers? Doubtful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships