Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 04:42 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,007 times

Advertisements

Nice strong manly hands.

Courtesy. Around everyone not just the pretty girls.

Humour.

I once had a handyman lift the front of his shirt and wipe the sweat from his face while he was working for me, showing me a trim and taught snail trail.

Phrawrrrrrrrrrrr.........!!!!! If only he knew!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2014, 04:42 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
I'm a real sucker for that whole face shaving with a safety razor procedure. The man with a towel around his waist, him scrunching up his face and concentrating hard on the little circle that he has wiped clean in the steam on the mirror. He's always got tension in his arms and shoulders and leaning forward a little bit.

Oh sat me down on a television floor
I'll flip the channel to Number Four
Out of the shower comes a football man
With a bottle of oil in his hand
Greasy kid stuff!

Old 04-16-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I did, and so did my friends. My 20-something friends now do, as well.

The problem is, some of the guys here don't understand women.

Gulp, it happened to me when I was 20. So that's what she found attractive about me.

Old 04-16-2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Nice strong manly hands.

Courtesy. Around everyone not just the pretty girls.

Humour.

I once had a handyman lift the front of his shirt and wipe the sweat from his face while he was working for me, showing me a trim and taught snail trail.

Phrawrrrrrrrrrrr.........!!!!! If only he knew!

Blimey!

Old 04-16-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Cooking! There's a good one, OP! Learn to cook, and you'll have them eating out of the palm of your hand. Take a couple of cooking classes, and you may meet some potential LTR material, while you're at it.

And generosity's another good one.

Now you're talking money...

Old 04-16-2014, 05:04 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Decisiveness.

Shocking how hard it is to come by in men.
It's pretty funny, I'm very decisive at work. I make all the decisions for multi million dollar projects, pretty much every aspect of them. I'm a leader at work and very confident.

At home I'm the follower in my group of friends, they always make the plans I just tag along or put my spin on it. I kinda shut myself off when I'm not at work. I hate having to plan dates all the time, that's by far my least favorite thing about dating.

Old 04-16-2014, 05:18 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
I loathe 'bad boys'. I never relate to 'girls are into bad boys' thingie coz I ain't stupid. I have always been a sucker for good guys. I told my husband that.

Some things my husband does that makes me 'swoon'.

Always give fair tips to servers.

Really putting the grocery carts in their cart holders. Even if it means walking the distance.

Putting items where it should be in grocery aisles. He hates when I changed my mind on an item and just put it back where ever I was. He would shake his head take the item and walk to where ever that item is. Then tell me - "How would you like it if you work as stocker here."

He puts down the toilet seat.

Just so many good guy traits he has I think I will ran out of space, more like too lazy to list them all, LOL.

But yeah, whenever he does those, I find it so sexy. Not to mention the things he does and buys for me. Well, that, makes me horny.
The word BAD doesn't mean a guy who is doing mean things. It means he is a man with swag

Old 04-16-2014, 05:36 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry_Martini View Post
Yes. A dirty/cluttered car is such a turn-off!

Others:

* clean your own house and do your own dishes
* if you spend the night at my place . . . do my dishes!
* be respectful to the waitress and tip her well
Interesting. These are traits I like about my husband, but there is nothing remotely sexually exciting about them. I see clean cars and houses all the time. I don't go to my neighbor's house and get hot and bothered because the guy has a shiny sink.

Adding: Putting down the toilet seat is a turn-on? I think I am in the Twilight Zone. No wonder guys are bewildered.

Old 04-16-2014, 05:50 PM

330 posts, read 545,061 times

Old 04-16-2014, 07:11 PM

537 posts, read 769,042 times
Direct, but in a polite way if that makes sense

I second kindness/nice to everyone and not just pretty women or friends

The shining eyes when he's talking about something he is passionate about

The eye contact you get when he's really interested in you and not just sex with you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships