Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 03:16 PM

301 posts, read 328,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Take an aspirin and drink some water.
Not helping
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
If he wanted to see you, he'd see you. Sounds like he's just not that into you.
I guess so. It hurts

Old 04-18-2014, 03:20 PM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird13 View Post
So we began chatting via sms again but not about the stuff that I wanted to chat about. I wanted to tell him so much about me and things that happened to me etc. but instead we somehow started talking about politics and then about me traveling with other guys (these topics are closely tied) and we didn't quarrel but I feel he's angry at me. He changed topic I replied to him and he didn't reply. I feel anxious, dumb and have a fever again. This been going on for two days by now. I can't concentrate on anything, my stomach hurts and I'm sitting with my ears clugged. This is really psychotic so I think I should stop communicating with him and move on. But actually I don't wanna do that I want to keep getting his messages and maybe I should open up to him. what do you think
I think you might feel a little bit out of control because you perhaps still have very strong feelings for him.
Do something and keep yourself busy, or find another guy to talk to. No matter how great you think this guy is, you perhaps are just used to the routine of talking to him.

There are a lot of good men out there, he is not the only one.

Old 04-18-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think you might feel a little bit out of control because you perhaps still have very strong feelings for him.
Do something and keep yourself busy, or find another guy to talk to. No matter how great you think this guy is, you perhaps are just used to the routine of talking to him.

There are a lot of good men out there, he is not the only one.
He's not the only one that is true. I can talk to other guys as I did today, they are really distracting. But I'm not seeing anyone this weekend so it'll be pretty hard to get over him

Old 04-18-2014, 04:21 PM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird13 View Post
He's not the only one that is true. I can talk to other guys as I did today, they are really distracting. But I'm not seeing anyone this weekend so it'll be pretty hard to get over him
Yeah, some guys are hard to get over. I don't blame you for that. Once you start talking to other guys regularly, he will become history soon. Just have a little faith in yourself and a little patience. You will be fine

Take care and good luck

Old 04-18-2014, 04:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times
Oh honey let him know that you like him.If he comes back to you so be it.If not then find a new jewel.

Old 04-18-2014, 05:35 PM

900 posts, read 2,367,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Oh honey let him know that you like him.If he comes back to you so be it.If not then find a new jewel.
This.

Both of you (o'k I'm throwing being PC out the window but then a mental disorder isn't called retarded anymore so I can say this) are being emotionally retarded.

This is worse than one of those old silly Doris Day/Rock Hudson romantic comedies I loved as a child.

You're not giving him anything to indicate you're interested in more so he's hestitant. You're hestitant because you're unsure too but want him to make the first move. I'm a female too and I get it. Sometimes I'm too dense to realize a guy is flirting with until the opportunity has passed or being old fashion makes me not want to make the first move.

Well he has, kind of, made a move. This guy wouldn't have gotten upset if he wasn't interested in more. Even if he surmised you were loose for traveling with men and didn't want you as a friend he never would have called you 4 months later asking why hadn't he heard from you. He would have simply not cared, not even for a friendship. Guys usually don't break their necks to regain a budding friendship unless with it and usually with guys it means more. Otherwise it's off to the next girl.

You should have responded with a question like "Is this a city you would like to travel with me to?". From there you could see what he's truly interested in. Foremost, whether just a roll in the hay or a real relationship. Then you could let it be known what you expect and want by first telling him you are interested in a respectful relationship.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:02 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,606,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
If you want to totally get over him, marry him.
lol funny and sad.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:05 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,131,277 times
Not a healthy dynamic.

Old 04-19-2014, 05:50 AM

Thanks everyone. I'll try talking to him about it and see what it leads us to. And if the things don't work for him the way they do for me I'll just move on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships