Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 10:53 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times

Advertisements

I've had several women ask me to commit suicide since I was so ugly to look at it would only help to improve men's looks. Had 1 woman who wanted me to commit suicide get high fives from there friends, who were also all women.

Yeah, this is not one of those threads where you're glad you've one-upped everyone multiple times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2014, 10:55 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
I got called a peanut head in grade school, does that count?

Old 04-20-2014, 11:13 AM

43 posts, read 74,083 times
When I was 15 I approached a full grown women (mid 30's) she looked over at me and said "who you trying to talk to" then her and her friend starting laughing hysterically. I responded with "pssshhh u ain't that fine anyway!" And walked away. I dont get turned down anymore because now I only approach women that are checking me out.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:18 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I've had several women ask me to commit suicide since I was so ugly to look at it would only help to improve men's looks. Had 1 woman who wanted me to commit suicide get high fives from there friends, who were also all women.

Yeah, this is not one of those threads where you're glad you've one-upped everyone multiple times.
God. That's horrible dude. I can say for once someone has me beat there. I would say it's probably the company you keep. I do my best to stay away from b@tchy women, otherwise I might have taken similar beatings.

Not that b@tchy women are really itching to hang with me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBLUE 951SUR View Post
When I was 15 I approached a full grown women (mid 30's) she looked over at me and said "who you trying to talk to" then her and her friend starting laughing hysterically. I responded with "pssshhh u ain't that fine anyway!" And walked away. I dont get turned down anymore because now I only approach women that are checking me out.
Now that one I can kinda see. That's not even all that mean. I mean you were young enough to be her son.

Props on having the balls to do that though.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:20 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,001,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
I've seen it happen to friends too. One of my friends was going up to a bar to get a drink and just mistakenly bumped into a girl and she snickered at him and gave him the hand .
Something similar once happened to me in a crowded bar. I was trying to squeeze past a woman to get to the men's room. I could have just tried to squeeze past her and let myself brush up against her butt. I tried to be polite instead. I tapped her on the elbow and started to say, "Excuse me..." and that was as far as I got. She cut me off and said, "Go away, I'm not interested." I just laughed and said, "Don't flatter yourself, I'm just trying to get to the men's room."

I've got a good sense of humor, but I'm rarely witty on command. At the moment I wished I had a more pithy reply but now as I look back I realize that would have made me look somewhat pathetic. As if I really was trying to hit on her. I'm glad now I handled it the way I did.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:57 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,737,988 times
My favorite was when in 8th grade I asked a girl out and she turned me down, and then right after that class her friends clowned and taunted me. That soured me on dating for the rest of my K-12 education and college undergrad too.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:02 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
It's not the actual rejection that guys fear, it's the potential public embarrassment.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:06 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
For me it was in middle school where a girl I asked to the dance flat out told me no. She didn't even try to pretend she would consider it. Thankfully so far adult women have been a bit more polite.

So guys what is the most humiliating way a girl or woman has turned you down? It doesn't matter if it was in school or as an adult. Lets hear it! And whatever happened to the girl? She end up with a jerk? She end up being married happily ever after?
College. A girl laughed at me for approaching her. She claimed I was too ugly to be talking to her.

Old 04-20-2014, 01:20 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
College. A girl laughed at me for approaching her. She claimed I was too ugly to be talking to her.
I'm wondering, for you guys who have been turned down rudely, were these women giving you the "go ahead" signals? Were they making eye contact, smiling, flirting, etc, and then shut you down?

Old 04-20-2014, 01:24 PM

867 posts, read 909,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I'm wondering, for you guys who have been turned down rudely, were these women giving you the "go ahead" signals? Were they making eye contact, smiling, flirting, etc, and then shut you down?
This is kind of what I'm wondering about...I've never been rejected rudely before...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships