Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 04:49 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Well, this one has a backyard for puppies, and BABIES, AND FAMILY!!!!!

Do we have any idea how old they are, or how long they've been together? (no, I will not look through all 3 pages lol)
LOL.

Yeah, we really do need a LOT more info......

Like what you asked, and are they living together now? Is he making money by renting? Would they net more consolidating? Why doesn't she like the current situation? Etc.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2014, 04:51 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
I say he burns the house down. Set everyone straight, right then and there.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:52 PM

326 posts, read 498,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Beach Hal View Post
They also throw a lot of parties which I don't mind but my gf dislikes it. There is also a little bit of a cultural clash. My gf is from a conservative family in the midwest and that kind of clashes with the Jersey Shore mentality of my friends. She doesn't mind necessarily that I hang out with them she just doesn't like them.
this sounds like an intractable problem.

time for her to bounce. unless you want a new bunch of handpicked friends.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:52 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
well, op disappeared.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:53 PM

20 posts, read 15,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
If I were him, I'd take advantage of the opportunity and use it as rental property. Somehow, I am under the impression that op is a homeowner. I could be wrong though.
I own the home just let my friends chill there as long as they cover some expenses and give me an owner's fee. My GF wants us to play house there.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:54 PM

Quote:
I own the home just let my friends chill there as long as they cover some expenses and give me an owner's fee. My GF wants us to play house there.
well, if I were you, I'd never mix finance with pleasure. GF = pleasure, house = business. But that is just me. If want to play house with her, then go for it.

Why not talking to your relatives or parents about this?

Old 04-20-2014, 04:55 PM

20 posts, read 15,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, if I were you, I'd never mix finance with pleasure. GF = pleasure, house = business. But that is just me. If want to play house with her, then go for it.

Why not talking to your relatives or parents about this?
unbiased opinions

Old 04-20-2014, 04:55 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Frankly, if she doesn't have the cojones to be upfront and honest with you about what she wants, I'd be rethinking the whole relationship. You even said it's not in your best interest with where you work.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:56 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Frankly, if she doesn't have the cojones to be upfront and honest with you about what she wants, I'd be rethinking the whole relationship. You even said it's not in your best interest with where you work.
In a nutshell.

OP, if a manipulative, domineering person is who you want to have kids with and live out your life with, go for it.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Yeah, this.

Op, do you know WHY does she want you two to move in to that house? Ask her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships