Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 04:32 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
To be honest, my outrage in the OP was misdirected. I should have been raging against this "one date" business that HBH presented because it pushes the destructive "everyone gets a trophy" mentality that is really destructive. The killer likely had never been taught to how lose gracefully when it comes to dating.
I think you just wanted to take a swipe at PUAs without really attempting to have a solid connection between the article and the subject, as evidenced by the multiple comments here on this thread.

It was pretty lazy and shows your lack of knowledge of anything of what is discussed / taught in that world.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:34 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,755,481 times
Quote:
To be honest, my outrage in the OP was misdirected. I should have been raging against this "one date" business that HBH presented because it pushes the destructive "everyone gets a trophy" mentality that is really destructive. The killer likely had never been taught to how lose gracefully when it comes to dating.
Another white knight, please read the posts i wrote after that one you quoted. It will explain my position plainly. Geez talk about politically correct zombies.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:41 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Another white knight, please read the posts i wrote after that one you quoted. It will explain my position plainly. Geez talk about politically correct zombies.
I read it and honestly your position is foolish. CPG was correct in his analysis. You indirectly are saying that the girl deserved to be murdered because she would not give the guy a chance.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:41 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,056 times
Quote:
In that case I guess that woman did not get a trophy either.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:49 PM

Quote:
I read it and honestly your position is foolish. CPG was correct in his analysis. You indirectly are saying that the girl deserved to be murdered because she would not give the guy a chance.
This is where you both are wrong, according to your own news story and i quote from it. "Several sources told The Connecticut Post that the stabbing was over Sanchez refusing to go to the prom with the attacker. At the news conference, the police chief said that detectives are investigating that angle, but said that it could just be a rumor. School officials postponed the prom after the incident.

Now unless you have more information you need to post the source because it could be any reason that killed that poor girl. Now you and the other guy said she had a boyfriend? Where does your news story say that?

Could it be anything else besides a boy upset at no? Mental illness? Maybe her and her friends were cruel in there rejection etc. No matter what the issue is, murder is never the

Old 04-28-2014, 04:52 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Continued from my last post:

@cpg35223

focusing on one or two words and blowing your trumpet and screaming charge to protect woman kind because all woman are weak and need protecting. Which in my opinion is a deservice to our sisters.

Further, i was liked in Highschool in fact i was a class rep, and hungout with all the social groups. I made friends with some outcasts and found them in some ways better people. Thus my opinion and observations.
What you wrote earlier was nowhere close to that. You simply focused on the caste system in high school and how it can marginalize some kids. If you want to be understood better, then write a better post.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:55 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
This is where you both are wrong, according to your own news story and i quote from it. "Several sources told The Connecticut Post that the stabbing was over Sanchez refusing to go to the prom with the attacker. At the news conference, the police chief said that detectives are investigating that angle, but said that it could just be a rumor. School officials postponed the prom after the incident.

Now unless you have more information you need to post the source because it could be any reason that killed that poor girl. Now you and the other guy said she had a boyfriend? Where does your news story say that?

Could it be anything else besides a boy upset at no? Mental illness? Maybe her and her friends were cruel in there rejection etc. No matter what the issue is, murder is never the
Friends of Maren Sanchez honor stabbing victim by crowning her prom queen - CBS News

Read it and weep.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:58 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,042 times
Quote:
I still don't understand how this relates to PUA. Can we close this thread? It seems we are off topic now.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Well if you had postted this source earlier, we can only go one what you post.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:09 PM

@The Dissenter,cpg35223

Originally Posted by bored chick
Alot of men nowadays just can't handle rejection. They want what they want, when they want it. You can't even be nice and polite and just say "I'm not interested" when they approach you. They will call you a stuck up ho and a ***** and say "you aren't all that anyway". LMAO. I find that if I lie and say I am married, I don't get cussed out. Sometimes they will still persist and say "he won't find out" or "you can't have friends?". SMH. It can get a little scary when they are overly persistent.

i WAS responding to her post.

Gee maybe instead of always wantting to date the highschool star qb or the CEO of the board or the baywatch guys maybe you could show that there is value in someone and give them one date? What do you have to lose if it doesn't work? A free meal? Maybe a new friend? By doing this your willing to findout who he is. Maybe findout why he isn't a CEO is because he had to overcame alot more obstacles then the rich guy persa,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships