Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2014, 10:03 AM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Ssshhhhh. The 2015 agenda is currently being drafted. All women are to bring their own list of 100 men to ostracized by all, and what areas of society, government and business we will take over, and from the heights of those positions we will flex our estrogen and slowly take over the planet.

YOU are late with your bills for us to submit to government....
I've had this nagging feeling I was forgetting something. Thanks for the reminder. I will have my list in before days' end.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:12 AM

306 posts, read 299,383 times
Quote:
Yes, obviously you would. But it is human nature for both genders to have some fun in their youth.

Of course to you it's pathetic...... /lol

If you aren't having fun or have options NO ONE should! You can keep thinking like that but world will continue to revolve. Maybe that's your beef, the world didn't revolve around you.
I didn't have fun in my youth what am I a monster? I don't care what other people do but why would I want a women the complete opposite of me. If I was still dating the only women I would date would be virgin like me to avoid all the bull. Men only resent women when they find out they had more options especially if they're a virgin.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:15 AM

306 posts, read 299,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Are you still a virgin?
Do you always ask dumb questions? Don't bother to give any advice as virgin men have heard everthing that's wrong with us for being one after a certain age.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:17 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobalistic View Post
I didn't have fun in my youth what am I a monster? I don't care what other people do but why would I want a women the complete opposite of me. If I was still dating the only women I would date would be virgin like me to avoid all the bull. Men only resent women when they find out they had more options especially if they're a virgin.

News flash, most good looking women will have more options than guys.

I suppose you could look for a fat, mean, socially awkward lady in her 30s and then she might be a virgin and meet your standards.

Most people who are healthy and happy have lived a fun life in their 20s or were at least capable of maintaing some sort of relationship.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:18 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobalistic View Post
Do you always ask dumb questions? Don't bother to give any advice as virgin men have heard everthing that's wrong with us for being one after a certain age.
So was that a yes or a no?

Old 05-08-2014, 10:20 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,345,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
I'm so glad you wrote this. There is a strange mentality that some guys have of payback to all women in their future for how they were treated by some girls in their past.
I agree, but it's hardly limited to men's attitudes. There's a show on Oxygen called "My big fat revenge" where contestants actively seek out opportunities to humiliate people from their "less attractive" pasts. There have been several movies and scripted television shows where women make a transformation and get back at the men who rejected them prior to the transformations. I know that's fiction, but it's a pretty popular theme.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:22 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
News flash, most good looking women will have more options than guys.

I suppose you could look for a fat, mean, socially awkward lady in her 30s and then she might be a virgin and meet your standards.

Most people who are healthy and happy have lived a fun life in their 20s or were at least capable of maintaing some sort of relationship.
Now I'm thinking of the movie, The Girl Most Likely Too with Stockard Channing. She got in an accident, after all the surgery turn out beautiful, and went back and got revenge on all her classmates.

I'm a tad sleep deprived and my brain goes into total free association mode.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-08-2014, 10:25 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
I see it quite a bit on this forum. The unsuccessful posters state their problems with dating and relationships while the successful state how easy it is to be successful in dating and relationships. In actuality scoffing at the unsuccessful. Just because its easy for some people doesn't mean it is easy for everyone or even possible for some.
What I wonder even more is why are people who are unsuccessful in dating giving advice on how to date?

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
Quote:
Now I'm thinking of the movie, The Girl Most Likely Too with Stockard Channing. She got in an accident, after all the surgery turn out beautiful, and went back and got revenge on all her classmates.

I'm a tad sleep deprived and my brain goes into total free association mode.
I remember her making a cue ball from plastic explosives and slipping it onto a table where this one guy was playing pool. Thanks for reminding me of it.

957 posts, read 1,059,884 times
I just want to know the point of continuing your habits if they're not working out? Doing the same thing over and over again will not yield different results.

I spent my twenties completely afraid of interacting with women I found attractive. I'd have to be completely ****-faced to even talk to them. In fact, I don't recall ever being sober during sex until the last 2-3 years. I used to hide my insecurities with booze and drugs.

Just ignore women for the next 2-3 years, hit the gym and find a hobby.. Set realistic goals with your job or school. Practice talking to people. Dudes, chicks, old people, ugly people.. Everyone.

I'm sure I was just as ****ed in the head as you guys 7-8 years ago. I've always had a good work ethic and desire to succeed though. You're the only one stopping yourself. Honestly, it kinda pisses me off that guys are discounting all the work and **** I went through in my twenties to get to where I'm at now. Everyone has obstacles to run past, some people choose to sit and stare at them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships