Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2014, 05:59 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I just like to mess with the guys, it doesn't bother me, much, when ya all go on and on about the cars, trucks and boats, oh my. I get a kick out of some of it for a bit.
I don't really mind it either. That's why I had to make sure to put the winkie guy there.

Quote:
Ladies, lets talk cramps, tampons, I'm so glad I'm beyond those days, what say you?
I'm afraid of what the boys will come back with if we talk about that stuff.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:01 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
I just like to mess with the guys, it doesn't bother me, much, when ya all go on and on about the cars, trucks and boats, oh my. I get a kick out of some of it for a bit.

Ladies, lets talk cramps, tampons, I'm so glad I'm beyond those days, what say you?
Here on the mountain, breathing clean air, drinking cool artesian spring water. It's all good......

Old 05-05-2014, 06:06 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Oh I forgot, for Sea, these are some older pics I shared in the past, pulled them up just for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Relationship Chat Thread #27-trosas-shoes-2.jpg  

Old 05-05-2014, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I don't really mind it either. That's why I had to make sure to put the winkie guy there.

I'm afraid of what the boys will come back with if we talk about that stuff.
I know, you would think I should know better than to mess with this bunch.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:12 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Oh I forgot, for Sea, these are some older pics I shared in the past, pulled them up just for you.
Very cute. I like the stylish positioning, too, LOL.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Very cute. I like the stylish positioning, too, LOL.
Thank you.

This weekend, I only ended up watching one of the 5 movies I had picked up along with the books when I had visited the library. Good thing I was able to renew them all, so I'll watch them sometime this week. So far two of the books just aren't keeping me interested enough to read beyond the second or third chapter. sigh, I will move onto the next 3.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:21 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
yeah, i get about 52 hours or so a week since i don't get paid for my lunch break.
No bitching allowed if you are collecting overtime.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:41 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
At my last company, I got promoted and got into a salary position. I made sure I wasn't doing a bunch of extra work. IDK.... I don't see the advantage of being salaried.

My company now, I'm hourly which is nice for when I do actually work some OT... but I've always said that OT is fine up to about 8 or 10 hours extra for the week, any more than that and you're taxed to death on it and you lose too much personal time the cost/benefits start to go south on ya.

I'll take time off as a reward more so than the extra money.........

I work as a field technician/engineer and if I put in a couple extra hours here and there, I can just boogie out early on a Friday or something like that. It think it probably averages out about even.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:46 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
At my last company, I got promoted and got into a salary position. I made sure I wasn't doing a bunch of extra work. IDK.... I don't see the advantage of being salaried.

My company now, I'm hourly which is nice for when I do actually work some OT... but I've always said that OT is fine up to about 8 or 10 hours extra for the week, any more than that and you're taxed to death on it and you lose too much personal time the cost/benefits start to go south on ya.

I'll take time off as a reward more so than the extra money.........

I work as a field technician/engineer and if I put in a couple extra hours here and there, I can just boogie out early on a Friday or something like that. It think it probably averages out about even.
I'm salary, and not doing extra work...just trying to get my shyt done, which some days, seems impossible.

If they announce the need for one more file, data project or meeting I think I'm going to lose my shyt! My only saving grace is that all of my observations and performance review are done for the year. Whoooopie!!!

Old 05-05-2014, 07:05 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I can handle a pretty good variety of subjects, cars, dieting, those two always seem to make it here on chat, or boobs gets an honorable mention.

The thing that drives me nutz is extended sports talk that it seems like a lot of my co-workers always get into. I mean a little is fine, but after awhile, I'm like shut the hell up already.

The ones that always get me are when people start talking about their fav teams and start with the "we" stuff, yeah, "We gotta win the next few games or we're out of the playoffs."

I'm always temped to ask them if they're carry a mouse in their pocket........ who's this "we" talk. Last time I checked you weren't drafted by the NBA buddy.

I have been involved in debates about this "we" crap and have received some weird justifications such as; I support the team or I buy the memorabilia so I can say what I want.

BTW, I don't work OT either. If there is OT involved with these jerk-offs it's because you have pissed away an entire day for something they bungled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships