Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 10:54 AM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
All I read is I, I, I, and I.

I am not trying to undermind you but this post wasn't for 1 particular person or frame of mind. People pay butt loads of money to get training on approaching women. So what do we really mean when we talk about ourselves not feeling a certain way? Its not about you, its about those that don't have your ability.
I only have my own experience to share because I don't know others. sorry

Pay money? That is something new. Never knew that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2014, 11:00 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,962,947 times
People will read the below post from a random pick up artist group that I just googled and still dismiss it... That is the disconnect. I am not a PUA by the way. I am saying that people are looking for true guidance and are willing to pay money and not listen to somebody say "it will all fall into place". You may not get it but as I said, don't measure other people and how they operate. All you have to do is copy paste and you will find the actual FORUM...

POSTER 1

"I just called DJ Fuji and we finalized an awesome deal for ALL Casanova Crew forum memebers! Simply for being part of CC and showing your dedication to mastering your game, DJ Fuji is willing to discount $500 off his regular bootcamp prices!

This offer is not available to any other "lair" or pua group; Exclusively only for CC.

DJ Fuji is one of our most respected speakers and has consistently proven to be one of our top 3 most popular guests.

DJ Fuji always offers a 100% Money Back guareentee as well".

POSTER 2

"$500 bucks? lol

Anyone have feedback on fuji, his style, methods of coaching stuff like that.

I was super impressed with his 21convention speech".

Old 05-08-2014, 11:09 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,838,343 times
Quote:
People will read the below post from a random pick up artist group that I just googled and still dismiss it... That is the disconnect. I am not a PUA by the way. I am saying that people are looking for true guidance and are willing to pay money and not listen to somebody say "it will all fall into place". You may not get it but as I said, don't measure other people and how they operate. All you have to do is copy paste and you will find the actual FORUM...

POSTER 1

"I just called DJ Fuji and we finalized an awesome deal for ALL Casanova Crew forum memebers! Simply for being part of CC and showing your dedication to mastering your game, DJ Fuji is willing to discount $500 off his regular bootcamp prices!

This offer is not available to any other "lair" or pua group; Exclusively only for CC.

DJ Fuji is one of our most respected speakers and has consistently proven to be one of our top 3 most popular guests.

POSTER 2

"$500 bucks? lol

Suckers born every minute...

Old 05-08-2014, 11:11 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,838,343 times
Quote:
This is exactly what I knew would happen- rather than building on a proposed layout, people are telling other folks to "chill, all will fall into place", go to coffee shops, "you are making it too hard". Well, you obviously understand trig and are you really expecting those that can't pass algebra to see things the way you do?

We're not talking about math, or science or anything other than being human. We're people. We talk. We live in social groups. That's all there is to it.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:14 AM

11,771 posts, read 11,986,606 times
Quote:
This is exactly what I knew would happen- rather than building on a proposed layout, people are telling other folks to "chill, all will fall into place", go to coffee shops, "you are making it too hard". Well, you obviously understand trig and are you really expecting those that can't pass algebra to see things the way you do?
Did you read my post (#40?) In it I gave two very specific examples of speaking to complete strangers without needing to get something from it. You have to start there, get comfortable talking to other people before you can take it to the approach level.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:28 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,894,788 times
Quote:

POSTER 1

POSTER 2

"$500 bucks? lol

How do they know it is true guidance? Honestly I looked at the site and it looks no different than a late night infomercial telling you how to get rich quick or lose 10 pounds in a week.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:33 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,150,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
You make it way too hard. Just say something innocuous. Based on her response, you'll know what to do next.
Well, to be fair, if a random guy comes up to a woman, from her perspective (especially if she's aware that she's reasonably attractive), she probably knows why he's talking to her. I mean, what are the chances that he really wanted to know about the weather, or when the next bus is coming, or where XYZ is located? She's heard them all before.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:37 AM

Listen, I apologize if I have come across huffy. It was not my original intent. As I stated in my OP, this is a share for others to build upon and or learn from. But when there is such disregard for the fact that others may not share the same level of confidence or abilities, I then become a bit defensive for the sake of the unfortunate.

However, I often ask myself where it comes from, this direct undermining rather than building, especially on CD forums. Others have asked the same in "why do the posters in this forum whom are successful scoff at those posters who are not"? While other post "I suffered from social anxiety from the ages of 15-25, it crippled my teenage years and early adult life, I had no friends and no social life whatsoever, I was diagnosed with severe depression at the time and became suicidal, my self esteem was so low".

But upon doing research on other threads covering similar topics, I find that there are different responses to what I have seen on this thread and many in favor of my ideas. But what is most remarkable, what is truly and utterly extraordinary, is that there are those that post and that have no true experience but regurgitate what others have posted. And then there are those that don’t know the difference between randomly sitting next to someone and carrying on a conversation vs directly approaching with the intent to seek compatibility. That kiddies, is the crux of this disconnect and reason for my bewilderment …

Old 05-08-2014, 11:44 AM

16,393 posts, read 30,869,940 times
Quote:

But upon doing research on other threads covering similar topics, I find that there are different responses to what I have seen on this thread and many in favor of my ideas. But what is most remarkable, what is truly and utterly extraordinary, is that there are those that post and that have no true experience but regurgitate what others have posted. And then there are those that don’t know the difference between randomly sitting next to someone and carrying on a conversation vs directly approaching with the intent to seek compatibility. That kiddies, is the crux of this disconnect and reason for my bewilderment …
I see what you're getting at, and I don't think it's all bad.

I'm just trying to refine what you said a bit. I think if people stopped looking at it as finding some random woman and going up to her strictly with the intent of asking her out; and simply talked to them and thought "I want to see if she's worth my time asking her out" then it could make things both easier and have more success.

For the record, I know the difference.. I just think that my way is better.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:46 AM

From another post-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Most of what you call "random approaches" aren't random at all. They are based on your own objectives for, and experience with, first contacts with the opposite (or same) sex. Second, the objective of these approaches is simply to make a first contact, conceptually no different than the first time you say hi to a girl in a biology class. Mostly, it's a sorting exercise. Third, the method is quick and if it does end up in a higher %age of rejections, the probability of starting a relationship of some kind can be increased by simply making more of these contacts. Since they require relatively little effort, they don't take much time. Finally, as more than one poster has noted, the success of these contacts depends very much on your personality, for example how confident and relaxed you are.

My experience was always that this was a fruitful way of meeting people in laundromats, on buses, in stores, at shows and sporting events, even circuses (good place to find single mothers who love their chiuldren).
Has nothing to do with "all falls into place"

But like all forums and threads, it all depends on what guests you have in your home over for dinner...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships