Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2014, 11:36 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,843,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Lol, whatever dude. Deny fat is a problem. I really don't care.
Because of the disagreement I had to sit down and think about it..... a huge majority (no pun intended) of my friends are trim even though we are in the higher(ish!) age bracket. But because slim doesn't happen like it used to we exercise and watch what we eat. I can't think of anyone we hang out with who comes even close to obese.

Is obesity a problem in the US? Yep. We have such a mix of Asian and Polynesian that we get both extremes, petite and big (big is desired in the Polynesian cultures).

I don't have a tendency to worry about or be bothered by people who I don't know or associate with. If I did it would be more along the lines of crime, violence and hunger. I think I would put my energy there, and not their waist size.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-11-2014, 11:36 AM

1,115 posts, read 1,193,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
But why would you love her after she grows old if women lose their value and are unattractive after a certain age? Could it be because you will still find her beautiful and will still think she is very valuable - no matter what age she is? Could it be that you would still have fallen in love with her even if you had met her 10 or 20 years later? Could it be that a quality woman is a quality woman - no matter her age?
The only point I ever try to make which is met with extreme hostility by women and feminized men, is that women become less physically attractive as they age. This is nature, yet it is vehemently denied on the CD forums. When the people here try run around, convincing themselves it's a good as it was when they were actually really hot in their twenties (if they even were), I can't help myself but crap on their rationalizations.

Old 05-11-2014, 11:37 AM

4,038 posts, read 4,862,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Nobody is denying that obesity is a problem. We are denying that it is the same problem everywhere.
To put it succinctly.

Old 05-11-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Because of the disagreement I had to sit down and think about it..... a huge majority (no pun intended) of my friends are trim even though we are in the higher(ish!) age bracket. But because slim doesn't happen like it used to we exercise and watch what we eat. I can't think of anyone we hang out with who comes even close to obese.

Is obesity a problem in the US? Yep. We have such a mix of Asian and Polynesian that we get both extremes, petite and big (big is desired in the Polynesian cultures).

I don't have a tendency to worry about or be bothered by people who I don't know or associate with. If I did it would be more along the lines of crime, violence and hunger. I think I would put my energy there, and not their waist size.
Eh, fat disgusts me. 95% of my friends are in shape, but that is because that is who I choose to associate with.

When I see a fat chick trying to twerk at the club, I fight the urge to puke.

Old 05-11-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
To put it succinctly.
I agreed it is not the same everywhere, but the newb tried to act like it doesn't exist where he lives, which is utter BS. It exists everywhere, in every age group, on some level.

Old 05-11-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
The only point I ever try to make which is met with extreme hostility by women and feminized men, is that women become less physically attractive as they age. This is nature, yet it is vehemently denied on the CD forums. When the people here try run around, convincing themselves it's a good as it was when they were actually really hot in their twenties (if they even were), I can't help myself but crap on their rationalizations.
Get real, dude! All anyone ever said is that it's hard to tell how old women in the 20's to 30's range these days. Yeah, with some women, it's obvious they're heading into 40. But with a lot of women, it's not clear at all. And I've known 25-y.o. women who looked 30+. But maybe you live in a different part of the US, where women don't stay in shape, don't watch what they eat, and party a lot. That's sure to trash their looks. Going by your posts, it sounds like you live where there are a lot of party women. That's different from NorCal and the NW, where it's a lot more about the outdoors, nature, and being active.

You still haven't told us where you live, lol.

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Newsflash....EVERYONE becomes less physically attractive as they age. Men don't drink from the magic fountain of youth...LOL

In my 20's, I was popping babies out. I looked a hell of a lot better in my mid-30's when I had more time to focus on my own health and well-being. I just turned 40...the wrinkles and grey hair didn't appear overnight (at least not yet). I look 40, but I admit, even I was shocked that this is what I look like at 40. I assumed I'd be an old-wrinkled bag when I got to this age. I have a few fine lines (and I do mean fine...you have to be close enough to kiss me to notice them) but that's about it.

48,519 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
PEOPLE get less attractive as they age. Individuals vary.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-11-2014, 11:43 AM

540 posts, read 453,304 times
Quote:
Younger women are more attractive. CD hates anything that might hurt a woman's feelings so they scrub the comments they dont like and keep the ones they "approve of". In other words: if you have a dong, you're wrong.

Old 05-11-2014, 11:44 AM

Quote:
I agreed it is not the same everywhere, but the newb tried to act like it doesn't exist where he lives, which is utter BS. It exists everywhere, in every age group, on some level.
Why focus on me? In case you haven't noticed, a few posters have been telling you it's not among their peers or around town much where they live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships