Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 12:50 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
That would be common sense. Or a polite no thanks, but good luck would be even better.

Make a profile as a guy and see what happens. Plenty of women love to play games and like the attention.

Oh and you'll also find the girls that respond normally and then disappear out of nowhere. I always set up a date quickly. If their not interested in meeting, then it's not going anywhere. Period. It's a waste of time. You'll drive yourself crazy otherwise
if you send any rude message to a woman on POF they will ban you and delete your profile lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2014, 01:33 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,397,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
if you send any rude message to a woman on POF they will ban you and delete your profile lol
pof is a TERRIBLE site. You can't even hide users. If you do a search you have to search through ALL the profile over and over again. Ridiculous.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:36 PM

39,223 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
I sent a message to this woman online and everything I asked her she gave a one word response lol

what type of work are you involved in?

banking

Have you lived in NJ all your life

yes

How was your saturday

fine

What the hell did she respond back for? And this went on for 5 messages until I said, "you know if you are not interested you can stop responding since it's not much I can do with a one word answer. And then she said "OK"

LOL. Gotta love online dating sites
Personally I think she is kind of lame. If she was not interested, she shouldn't have responded in the first place. Period.

She appears to be arrogant, boring, and geeky.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Personally I think she is kind of lame. If she was not interested, she shouldn't have responded in the first place. Period.

She appears to be arrogant, boring, and geeky.
I told her she appeared to be mentally disturbed

Old 05-18-2014, 01:44 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
That's all I get from women on these sites, if I get anything back at all.

It's like anything I do to at least try to find a date or just have a conversation from women in any meaningful way, they just blow me off. Every single one of them.

I do not get any sign of anything improving, and every sign you can think of to just stop trying and just hermit it up.
Have you considered getting into shape, getting a haircut and losing the neckbeard?

Old 05-18-2014, 02:03 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
Quote:
I sent a message to this woman online and everything I asked her she gave a one word response lol

banking

yes

How was your saturday

fine

What the hell did she respond back for? And this went on for 5 messages until I said, "you know if you are not interested you can stop responding since it's not much I can do with a one word answer. And then she said "OK"

People are seriously retarded.

You can also take that as a sign that she's not having much luck on there. She may learn.

Old 05-19-2014, 10:20 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,106,671 times
I don't reply at all if I'm not interested. What is the point? I've tried to reply out of politeness before, but I think it just leads guys on.

Old 05-19-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I don't reply at all if I'm not interested. What is the point? I've tried to reply out of politeness before, but I think it just leads guys on.
I would imagine so

Old 05-19-2014, 12:50 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,199,673 times
Quote:

banking

yes

How was your saturday

fine

Not sure what you expect when you grill someone like that. Not exactly smooth conversation. Was there nothing in her profile you could talk about and say you liked? You just sent her a questionnaire?

Old 05-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Not sure what you expect when you grill someone like that. Not exactly smooth conversation. Was there nothing in her profile you could talk about and say you liked? You just sent her a questionnaire?
They were not one after another,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships