Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 12:52 PM

43 posts, read 47,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
She didn't poke holes. You were drunk and forgot to put one on.
She also claimed to be on the pill. I woke up the next day with the condom on also.

Old 05-18-2014, 12:53 PM

589 posts, read 638,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
She didn't poke holes. You were drunk and forgot to put one on.

That's more likely. I remember once trying to put a hole in a condom with a pen and even then, it wasn't that easy. You're certainly not doing it with your fingernail.

Old 05-18-2014, 12:53 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bull View Post
She also claimed to be on the pill. I woke up the next day with the condom on also.
Sounds like a great night.

If she tampered with the condom, why would she have left the evidence on your person, where you could easily examine it?

btw, have you asked her how she got pregnant if she was on the pill? Ask her. Watch her reaction.

Old 05-18-2014, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Sounds like a great night.

If she tampered with the condom, why would she have left the evidence on your person, where you could easily examine it?
I wasn't thinking like that I was focused on my hangover.

Old 05-18-2014, 12:55 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times
Quote:
I've been FWB with this girl for a while. One time when we were going at it I was drunk and she offered to put on the condom for me. I think she deliberately put holes in it with her nails. I was supposed to be leaving my town for a big city soon and she seemed saddened when I told her. Now she is conveniently pregnant as soon as I'm about to leave. She even did the test in front of me. What should I do? She wants to keep the kid and I don't want it. She even suggested marriage but I don't want to get married this young. I need help

This is why you put the condom on yourself. I had a couple incidents many years back where a girl told me that she had no condoms. When I said, well then we are just going to have to wait. Then miraculously, a condom appeared. This happened twice within the same year. I checked the package of the condom for holes to make sure it wasn't tampered with. I am a very paranoid person. I don't want to catch anything, or have any untimely pregnancies. Understanding that, I have to take responsibility for my own safety.

Old 05-18-2014, 12:56 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
I have no clue I was hammered.
Of course you were.

Come on, man. Just stop.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:06 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
I've been FWB with this girl for a while. One time when we were going at it I was drunk and she offered to put on the condom for me. I think she deliberately put holes in it with her nails. I was supposed to be leaving my town for a big city soon and she seemed saddened when I told her. Now she is conveniently pregnant as soon as I'm about to leave. She even did the test in front of me. What should I do? She wants to keep the kid and I don't want it. She even suggested marriage but I don't want to get married this young. I need help
Of all the men she could trap, why you?

Old 05-18-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Of all the men she could trap, why you?
I'm well off by my area's standard. I heard that women release a hormone after sex that make them more attached to their partner.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:15 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times
Quote:
I'm well off by my area's standard. I heard that women release a hormone after sex that make them more attached to their partner.
Sometimes. it seems the case. All the FWB or [Mod cut.] relations I see, end with the girl getting attached.

Happened 11 times that i'm aware. But I like to think she didn't do it, because I lose faith in womankind when they purposely get pregnant on the off chance they can snag the guy then.

But, if you were that drunk, can you be sure that's what she did. But in any case, the condom is long gone. So, you have no proof she did it.

So, you don't have to marry her, or help raise the kid. But you should support financially-after a paternity test of course. Maybe she had some other benefits in addition to you. lol

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2014 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 05-18-2014, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Sometimes. it seems the case. All the FWB or [Snip.] relations I see, end with the girl getting attached.

Happened 11 times that i'm aware. But I like to think she didn't do it, because I lose faith in womankind when they purposely get pregnant on the off chance they can snag the guy then.

But, if you were that drunk, can you be sure that's what she did. But in any case, the condom is long gone. So, you have no proof she did it.

So, you don't have to marry her, or help raise the kid. But you should support financially-after a paternity test of course. Maybe she had some other benefits in addition to you. lol
I'm not paying money for a kid I made an effort not to have and was produced through deliberate tampering with a condom. I'm leaving anyway and can live off the grid.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2014 at 09:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships