Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 05:24 PM

527 posts, read 600,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bull View Post
People here just relentlessly bash young guys on here like nobody's business. What is with all this hatred? It's almost as if it's a crime to be a young male.
Care to cite an example?

I don't see people here bashing young guys. In fact, I've seen some women here state that they PREFER younger guys.

What I do see is people who say ridiculous things on this forum getting called out on it. Those people, particularly as of late, seem to be young males disproportionately. Make no mistake, though, they are being called out for what they're posting, not for their age or gender.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:24 PM

43 posts, read 47,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilygreen View Post
Most young males are so soft that they get paper cuts from touching charmin tissue!
Those are the hipsters and manginas. The bros and hoodlums are made of sterner stuff.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:26 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,621,603 times
Quote:
My parents played by the rules and have nothing to show for it. My dad worked in the plant got payed crap and died from cancer stemming from his job. My mom thinks that Jesus can solve all her problems. I was disgusted by how the older generation does things so I decided to live the opposite of my parents.
So everyone in the "older generation" (??) is the same as your parents? How interesting.

Quote:
Those are the hipsters and manginas. The bros and hoodlums are made of sterner stuff.
Lol. Everyone hates bros.

I'm 23 btw.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:27 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,946 times
Quote:
Nope I'm not going to have to pay a cent
Why not? Isn't it true you have no idea whether or not there ever was a condom, much less that your baby momma poked holes in it, due to being so intoxicated that you couldn't secure your own contraceptive? You obviously had poor judgment and are responsible for the baby.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:29 PM

781 posts, read 736,642 times
Maybe because there's a lot of older folks on here, and we look back in disbelief at how stupid we were. (and at the same time thought we were so f@#$ing smart) Youth is stupid by its inherent nature. But that's how nature wants us, "young and dumb and full of c**" so we'll rush headlong into mating without thinking about it.

Never trust anyone under the age of thirty....

Old 05-18-2014, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Why not? Isn't it true you have no idea whether or not there ever was a condom, much less that your baby momma poked holes in it, due to being so intoxicated that you couldn't secure your own contraceptive? You obviously had poor judgment and are responsible for the baby.
Well I'm finna bounce from my town and go elsewhere to make my name. That evil woman is not getting anything out of me. If she has any sense, she will give the kid to gays or steriles.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:32 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,267,353 times
No one hates young males. What we try to point out is that there is very little in life that we either do, or neglect to do, that doesn't have consequences either for the good or the bad or sometimes both. This is something that young people don't always appreciate or understand.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:32 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
My parents played by the rules and have nothing to show for it. My dad worked in the plant got payed crap and died from cancer stemming from his job. My mom thinks that Jesus can solve all her problems. I was disgusted by how the older generation does things so I decided to live the opposite of my parents.
And how is that working for you?

Instead of living your life by some set of "rules" or doing the opposite of what your parents did, why don't you use your intelligence and common sense to make good choices? This post sounds very juvenile. You aren't sticking it to anyone but yourself.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
And how is that working for you?

Instead of living your life by some set of "rules" or doing the opposite of what your parents did, why don't you use your intelligence and common sense to make good choices? This post sounds very juvenile. You aren't sticking it to anyone but yourself.
I'm richer than my parents ever were and I'm in relative control of my life.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:34 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,946 times
Quote:
Well I'm finna bounce from my town and go elsewhere to make my name. That evil woman is not getting anything out of me. If she has any sense, she will give the kid to gays or steriles.
You'll regret it later in life, young blood. Look at the "women would you be mad at this" thread by Ricky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships