Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 05:58 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Nah. I'll get into a solid debate, make good points to be met with the equivalent of well you you're young so you're wrong. And I'm 27. Go figure.
But are you trying to make good points about knocking up a woman you only used as a F*ck-buddy and now don't want to pay your child support? That's what the OP is doing.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:02 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
I think it's mostly directed toward those who endlessly resurrect themselves with new screen names each time they are banned for being idiots...and then start posting DUPLICATE THREADS.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:03 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
But are you trying to make good points about knocking up a woman you only used as a F*ck-buddy and now don't want to pay your child support? That's what the OP is doing.
Right. I'm more talking in general. I get the heat he's getting. I'm just saying in discussion, its a tactic used on me to try and lessen the validity of my opinion or point, without actually addressing the point being made. It's a tried and true internet and even IRL debate tactic. Attack the credibility of the person and you don't even need to rebuttal their points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
I think it's mostly directed toward those who endlessly resurrect themselves with new screen names each time they are banned for being idiots...and then start posting DUPLICATE THREADS.
True.

20 posts, read 48,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bull View Post
She put it on and I was drunk. I never thought she really had much of an agenda. I also bought the condoms btw. You act as if I'm one of those morons who pull out.
Well that is on you for letting her put the condom on you .

Old 05-18-2014, 06:05 PM

43 posts, read 47,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilygreen View Post
Well that is on you for letting her put the condom on you .
I thought trust was am important part of a relationship? You guys would probably condemn me for mistrusting this girl also. Why would I ever think she would do something like this?

Old 05-18-2014, 06:06 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,396 times
Quote:
She put it on and I was drunk. I never thought she really had much of an agenda. I also bought the condoms btw. You act as if I'm one of those morons who pull out.
Was this her fault too ?

Deed is done bro, you goofed. Nothing irks me more than people who play the victim, I lose all respect for people like that. Grow up.

Pay child support and try to be Involved in the kids life, ignore her and just be polite at face value.

Nobody likes a deadbeat.

If you kill a kid while you're driving drunk nobody is going to say "It's ok, he made a poor choice because he was drunk and his friend handed him the keys!" Same situation, but less severe.

Serious.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:09 PM

43 posts, read 47,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
Was this her fault too ?

Deed is done bro, you goofed. Nothing irks me more than people who play the victim, I lose all respect for people like that. Grow up.

Pay child support and try to be Involved in the kids life, ignore her and just be polite at face value.

Nobody likes a deadbeat.

If you kill a kid while you're driving drunk nobody is going to say "It's ok, he made a poor choice because he was drunk and his friend handed him the keys!" Same situation, but less severe.

Serious.
Then she wins. She gets my money. Fck my kid I do things on my own terms. Word on the street is that she made the wrong person mad though. This could be pretty good for me.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:09 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
Quote:
I thought trust was am important part of a relationship? You guys would probably condemn me for mistrusting this girl also. Why would I ever think she would do something like this?
This was a relationship? I thought it was a f-buddy situation with somebody you say is a cokehead.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with "You have poor judgment."

Old 05-18-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Why wouldn't she? You should watch the old move "Fatal Attraction". With a baby, this woman holds onto you in some way for the next 18 years -- plus 25% of someone's income can be a pretty nice supplement to a small paycheck or welfare check.

Why would you trust your whole future to someone who actually could gain financially from your gullibility? Why not just get a vasectomy and you can be pretty sure it won't happen to you again.

Plus once she goes after child support, you get visitation rights -- you might just grow to like your kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships