Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 09:35 PM

348 posts, read 497,048 times

Advertisements

Only super models get away with stuff like that. A guy would have to be pretty desperate to date a pregnant woman.

Why on earth would you have sex with a crust old man? You obviously don't like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2014, 09:40 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,636,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow bear View Post
Only super models get away with stuff like that. A guy would have to be pretty desperate to date a pregnant woman.

Why on earth would you have sex with a crust old man? You obviously don't like him.
If she was a FWB would that make a guy desperate? Think about it she cant get pregnant .

Old 05-24-2014, 10:12 PM

4,236 posts, read 8,112,583 times
No joke there's two pregnant women on my local POF right now. I've always wanted to bang a pregnant woman, but I find it's just easier to stick to big girls.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:16 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,636,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
No joke there's two pregnant women on my local POF right now. I've always wanted to bang a pregnant woman, but I find it's just easier to stick to big girls.
Speaking of pregnant woman there most of been a lot of loving last winter . I noticed a lot of pregnant woman all over.That sounds creepy but it hard not to notice.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:30 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,986,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
I know Heidi Klum successfully dated and married Seal while she was pregnant from Flavio the formula one guy. Ok fine her marriage to Seal did not last for eternity but she is the poster child of successfully dating while pregnant & leading to a marriage. BTW, Heidi met Seal while she was a whooping 5 months preggo

Do any fonts here know of real life people who dated successfully while pregnant? By successfully I mean leading up to a marriage, hopefully longer than Seal & Heidi?

And yes I am pregnant & looking to date as I cant stand my husband anymore. He is so old, everything about him is crumbling & disintegrating. Wrinkled fingernails, I can no longer deal!
THis thread is a coincidence, due to the fact that a woman that I have been seeing on and off has asked me a very similar question. It was funny at first because I offered her alcohol and she said that she does not drink anymore and will probably drink a year later or so. I found that kind of odd, same goes for being 420. Any how we were having a chat, and she brought up the issue if I would date or be in a relationship with someone while pregnant with a baby from another man? I'm like it depends but in reality for me its a no. I can not be with a woman that is pregnant for another man especially if she still has physical attraction feelings for the biological father to be. She said the father will be the father of the child and be in its life, but wont be in a relationship with the mother. I asked her if she was pregnant and she did not say yes or no but, she had a look of uncertainty. Not that I wasn't heart broken or nothing because we were just dating and I was seeing other people too. However if someone likes me as a person and as a future partner what sense does it make to have a baby for someone else but you still want to date and see me? Don't get me wrong I'm a decent guy and all, but I'm no way a nice guy to date a woman that is already pregnant for another man and wants to date! People have to take responsibility these days when it comes to bringing life in this uncertain world we live in, in this country!

Old 05-24-2014, 10:38 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,986,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Speaking of pregnant woman there most of been a lot of loving last winter . I noticed a lot of pregnant woman all over.That sounds creepy but it hard not to notice.
I have noticed the same in much of the North East!

Old 05-24-2014, 11:23 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,863,380 times
Had a pregnant woman flirt with me at work a couple weeks ago, rubbed her hand down my lower back and brushed up against me while saying hi. could of sworn she's married but it turns out her old man split just a few weeks in. This is her second child.

Totally threw me off the rest of the day. She's never shown interest in me before (Well duh, she was with the guy for 3 years.) She's awfully young too, like 22 years old.

Old 05-24-2014, 11:36 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,771,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Was it holy or granny panties?

Lol!

Now she's pregnant?? Oh my!!!
haha! I remember that thread!

Angrymillionaire sure knows how to get the Relationships Forum going! lol.

Old 05-24-2014, 11:54 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,623,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
I know Heidi Klum successfully dated and married Seal while she was pregnant from Flavio the formula one guy. Ok fine her marriage to Seal did not last for eternity but she is the poster child of successfully dating while pregnant & leading to a marriage. BTW, Heidi met Seal while she was a whooping 5 months preggo

Do any fonts here know of real life people who dated successfully while pregnant? By successfully I mean leading up to a marriage, hopefully longer than Seal & Heidi?

And yes I am pregnant & looking to date as I cant stand my husband anymore. He is so old, everything about him is crumbling & disintegrating. Wrinkled fingernails, I can no longer deal!
Off-topic but the kid is not Flavio's, it's some TV show guy in Germany. I know it because it is a "public secret" in Germany (the guy has two children and is married, he's supposedly known in Germany and I know this because I spent time in Germany and people occasionally comment it in their media, it's like "recreation stories" in US press, on par with talent shows and stuff) and Flavio Briatore usually demanded paternity test for all of his claimed children - which the mother eschewed. Now we'll either believe the mother or the "public secret" that got out later on and still entertains German audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
He also cheated on Heidi and they're divorced now....Anyway, I think she should spend time worried about why she's pregnant and single before it happens again with one of the new guys. It sounds like someone who always needs a man around, IMO.
In a serious twist of events, it's rather the opposite and it's a good thing for guys to know. Heidi cheated on a guy who happened to be a better parent to the girl than she did herself (he was primary caretaker anyways). He was there with her when she gave birth or other man's child and raised it as if she was one of his own, they also had three more kids. Yet she cheated on him with a security guard and then they separated once he found out, months later she started a sob story for the press to justify the separation and she got busted.

If anything, this bit of off-topic serves right for the guys to learn that being good towards someone who is "in need of help" isn't a guarantee that they won't take advantage of you and ditch them. For all of you who think the opposite, just imagine that Briatore could've been new Kerkorian and Briatore never even suspected it either, yet his way of reasoning didn't allow it to happen (trust and confirm, as he told). Unfortunately too many people think that profile of people who cheat are generally only the guys and that women either need a reason to cheat or that it rarely happens (as if all or most men are gays or something).

Old 05-25-2014, 07:03 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,617,596 times
The question isn't would you date a pregnant woman, but would you date a married pregnant woman? Wow, what a mess!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships