Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 03:52 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman788 View Post
Honestly its not about the guy, he didn't try to force her its completely on her. So I messaged the dude and gave him a heads up, as guy code - that she's not trust worthy/worth the time of day. and showed him her being obsessive of him even though they met for 6 hours.He appreciated it and seemed unsure of things now.
How cool of you, now he can knock her boots off.. You already said he was a player, now he knows she wants him.... Oh yeah he will be tearing that up, maybe he will text you a video....

Old 05-30-2014, 04:09 PM

24 posts, read 29,020 times
Well if he is a player, the sooner it happens the sooner he'll be done and on to the next one. He was also pretty freaked out by the messages she sent.

Old 05-30-2014, 04:12 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,159 times
Yeah then maybe she will realize her mistake and come back to you.. Huh

Old 05-30-2014, 04:19 PM

Nah just realize her mistakes.

Old 05-30-2014, 04:25 PM

Pretty happy I didn't wait for the 7th though, so I just want to thank everyone on this thread that has helped out. **** means a lot, especially when you don't have people to talk to. If anything happens over the summer for me with her or a hopefully a new girl - soon. Ill post back here and revive this thread. So you guys can ***** on me all over again ha.

Old 05-30-2014, 05:04 PM

Yeah I shouldn't have done this. I regret listening to you guys already. She was genuine to her word that she didn't like him. And she was serious about us. I feel horrible and i'll I want is her back now. I just want to message her and tell her how bad I feel and I should have been more patient. She did do not cool things to me, but the thing is she is a genuine person. Not a cheater or a liar, and I have been so wrong this most of this entire time. This is the last time I sign up for forums like this. All your rationals were not rational at all. And honestly i've never felt so ****ty before, not even when I was in the hospital. I'm sorry, it really could and maybe still can work. I think I need to give her couple weeks and let her see him. This is killing me now.

Old 05-30-2014, 05:12 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman788 View Post
Yeah I shouldn't have done this. I regret listening to you guys already. She was genuine to her word that she didn't like him. And she was serious about us. I feel horrible and i'll I want is her back now. I just want to message her and tell her how bad I feel and I should have been more patient. She did do not cool things to me, but the thing is she is a genuine person. Not a cheater or a liar, and I have been so wrong this most of this entire time. This is the last time I sign up for forums like this. All your rationals were not rational at all. And honestly i've never felt so ****ty before, not even when I was in the hospital. I'm sorry, it really could and maybe still can work. I think I need to give her couple weeks and let her see him. This is killing me now.
Get off the computer, turn your phone off and go exercise. It sounds like you're going stir crazy and sitting around isn't going to help.

Just don't contact her anymore. Why would you want to be with someone who's considering hooking up with someone else?

Old 05-30-2014, 05:12 PM

2,777 posts, read 1,781,338 times
Dump her with extreme prejudice, cut all ties, and if she begs you to respond, don't.

If you want, you can send her a nasty e-mail letting her know how she isn't as wonderful as she thinks she is, which, even given what little I know about the situation, is true.

This sort of happened in one of my first ever relationships, and even at the age of 15 I knew it isn't how things work.

Old 05-30-2014, 05:15 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
Dude you are 21. Go meet new girls and have the time of your life. Time heals all wounds. Better to have your self respect than look back and realize tou werea sucker for a pretty face.

Old 05-30-2014, 05:16 PM

It's just she really wanted to be with me and not him, it was genuine. Honestly after reading the texts I sent her, they were because I was so angry and should have cooled down before responding. You guys probably think she's some ***** or the cheating type. She really was the one for me and I was for her. She was starting to realize that and I blew it all in her face. I literally can't even look at myself right now in the mirror. I hope for her and I that we both realize this soon. She can't trust me that the actual truth she is telling me I wont believe. and I cant trust that she wont have feelings for this guy. But you know honestly if I didn't do this today, it would have worked it self out between us. We are both sad we are apart for the summer and I know thats now why she had feelings for this guy. I mean honestly, I have been a bit annoying to her lately I don't blame her for liking this guy. But I do wish she told me earlier what she told me today, because if she did earlier I would of trusted her and believed what she was actually telling me earlier today. She really did mean well for us and I can't believe for the first time In my life I let jealousy and anger get the best of me. I'm not asking her to take me back, although I wish I could wipe this entire day and restart it. Because she had a good heart and good intentions for us these last couple days. I really now understand her point of view and the craziest part for me is that I do trust her now seeing this friend. She will always have a temptation for this guy and honestly I should have tried harder instead of shutting her down to show her that who shes been with is what she wanted all along, and I think shes forgetting that because of how I have been acting. Go ahead forum, spit all over me now.

Last edited by Tacoman788; 05-30-2014 at 05:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships