Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2014, 08:36 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,750,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
i have autisim and could never control how things go. i am better off not even bothering with all this bullsh*t and probably better off committing suicide like I planned anyways.
we really need to get you some help, seriously.

and while you think being autistic is bad, how about end stage kidney disease, hypertension, anemia, and diabetes? i suffer from all four of those, and i go on dialysis three times a week for over four hours at a time. i have to watch my intake of fluids, as well as sodium, potassium, and phosphorus(which is in EVERYTHING).

Last edited by rbohm; 07-06-2014 at 09:37 PM..

Old 07-06-2014, 09:00 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,718,038 times
Quote:
i have autisim and could never control how things go. i am better off not even bothering with all this bullsh*t and probably better off committing suicide like I planned anyways.
Do you have family, a counselor, or a physician? Please talk to them?

Old 07-10-2014, 12:07 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,205,283 times
Quote:
i been going once a week to do volunteering with dogs. it's fun and all but i still cannot get dates like other women. something about me the men have never liked. it must be my looks or something that turn them all away from me.

Yay! I'm glad you're enjoying the volunteering

As for your looks, well, we don't know exactly what you look like but to be honest, I'm thinking it's not your looks. I really think it's the message you send with your mannerisms--I think you said you don't smile. Maybe you have a sort of "I don't care what I look like" attitude/vibe? I see unattractive men and women who are married or in relationships and have families. I guarantee it's not looks.

By the way, any update on that guy?

Old 07-10-2014, 04:22 PM

11,143 posts, read 7,907,176 times
Odd... Generally if she breathing, men will approach a woman.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:17 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,285,738 times
Simple. They're nice. No man wants to approach a woman who has a combative look on her face.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:50 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,718,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Simple. They're nice. No man wants to approach a woman who has a combative look on her face.
Same vice versa.

Old 08-18-2014, 03:45 AM

13 posts, read 13,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
I've had a lot of women start weird conversations with me that never used to happen when I was skinny 7-8 years ago. It never crossed my mind, until recently, that they were flirting with me. Just like that - Asking for lighters, directions (Who doesn't have a smartphone these days?), things to do, etc..

Guys are pretty dumb like that, we respond best to women touching us a lot. Not like groping or anything, just being inside our personal bubble. Man, I love when chicks I don't know touch my arm or bump into me on accident when walking, etc.
this can not be true, is it ?
i will scream if strangers touch my arm or bump into me on accident when walking

Old 08-18-2014, 03:53 AM

432 posts, read 361,388 times
Quote:
well? How are they able to do that?
Women will not forcefully force a man to approach them. They will however, make it easier for men TO approach. Women get ready and look beautiful for someone, yes other than themselves, and that someone is the perfect man that fits her physical and somewhat confident level of criteria.

At the end of the day, we as men approach. It takes a man with balls to do this. Women do not generally force us or approach us themselves because they are naturally submissive.

Old 08-18-2014, 02:21 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,285,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Same vice versa.
If that's the case, I might need to smile more. I look angry even though I'm not.

Old 08-31-2014, 01:43 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,266,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfekt View Post
And this is why women going for someone out of her league has much more impact on the sexual market than a man doing so. She'll get laid and he won't.

Dating is harder for men.

In the cast majority of cases, men are required to put much more effort into dating. They have to risk rejection and make the first move. They have to pursue the woman, while the woman is pursued. The whole philosophy of dating revolves around the man selling himself to the woman; proving himself to her, persuading her that he is good enough for her, while he already finds her attractive (else why would he date her in the first place?

Attracting women for sex is extremely difficult for most men. It is no wonder that men who can do this easily are hailed as studs or envied by other men. It is something that many single young men wish to do but very few can.

If a guy has been sexually overlooked by women all his life but suddenly due to some change in circumstances he is somehow able to attract women, then a part of him wants to make up for all the lost years. He will tend to overcompensate for all the validation he never had. It is difficult to fill that void that is created in the early years of youth.
When you say dating is harder for men, I hate it when people try to argue that point by saying for every girl that has a boyfriend that guy has a girlfriend, duh I know that but the guy had to do all of the work in order to make it happen, and why is making things happen, taking initiative, how does that give you power? well even if it does give you power it is a power I don't like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.