Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 09:45 AM

226 posts, read 612,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Seek professional therapy immediately.You have issues and you need to deal with them with a professional.
The advice you have been given numerous times on this forum from your numerous threads is not going to change with this thread or any other new thread you start.

A lot of your drama is of your own making as well.
I am seeing a Psychologist. I just wanted to post on a forum about this to get more insight, advice or even have someone relate is all. I did take people's advice on here, but I am just very confused. Thanks anyways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
You make the choice to let go and FOLLOW THROUGH on it.

people are great at coming to conclusions and horrible at putting the effort or work required to actually obtain desired results.

Do whatever you feel it takes for you personally to learn the skills needed to make the "follow though" a reality.

Sounds reasonings and choices are not followed up with "buts"
If you find yourself uttering them when overcoming a obsticle in your life, it means you are not trying anymore...it means you have given up and are trying to rationize whatever it is you are trying to take out of your life and allow it back in.

If you are having trouble making heads or tails of a situation seek a third party professional. They can do wonders in giving clarity to what seems like an impossible situation

You have to understand your depression is self induced. Only you have the power in life to make or take it away through action.
I am currently seeing a Psychologist. I just wanted to see if someone could relate or have some advice etc. I just feel so alone in this, cause very few friends I can talk to about this. But thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate it alot! Thank you!

Old 06-14-2014, 10:52 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,416,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
I am currently seeing a Psychologist. I just wanted to see if someone could relate or have some advice etc. I just feel so alone in this, cause very few friends I can talk to about this. But thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate it alot! Thank you!
Yes, we all go through this at some point in our lives
Myself included

It's important to redongnize the power you have in these situations. Once you have a good handle on how your choices in affect what it (life) becomes, you can start to process and not only make better choices but follow through on making them a reality

The more you allow yourself realize this the easier making and avoiding "bad" choices in life becomes.

If these feelings are consuming you everyday, you need to change what is manifesting them for you.
You need to change your situation so those feelings do not overpower your whole self.

You can't make your life revolve around a singular aspect, especially a negative influence. If you do this that is all your life will become. It becomes the focal point and everything outward is affected.

Look no further than the bitter individual a whole post on these very boards for a prime example of that.

You can't be afraid to change or lose something, You have to live.
Good luck and best wishes.

Old 06-14-2014, 11:31 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,162,195 times
You need to learn to tell the difference between actions and words. He may be saying all of these things, but his actions are those of a guy who just wants to play with you the way a cat plays with a mouse. If he was interested in you, he would not disappear.

You are, largely, doing this to yourself. Stop letting this guy near you and move on. There are so many other guys out there. You're ruining your summer thinking about this one.

Old 06-14-2014, 01:14 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,229,822 times
I have to admit, I thought this said "I keep touching myself", when I first read it XD.

Old 06-14-2014, 02:23 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,043,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
I am seeing a Psychologist. I just wanted to post on a forum about this to get more insight, advice or even have someone relate is all. I did take people's advice on here, but I am just very confused. Thanks anyways.

If you are actually seeing a professional and you still haven't got at least a few things worked out and are not confused by them you are seeing the wrong professional. Find someone who can actually help you.

Old 06-14-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
I have to admit, I thought this said "I keep touching myself", when I first read it XD.
Oh my god! LMFAO!!! I needed that laugh! Haha. I see what you mean! At first glance it does seem to be that kind of a title, hahahaha. Too funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships