Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 12:53 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
I think most of you are confusing masculine for muscular.

I'm not attracted to big women (fat or muscle) that have deep voices or anything, clear that out right now.

Maybe a better word for my taste is active instead of masculine.
So, more like a women who was once man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2014, 12:53 PM
MJ7 MJ7 started this thread

6,221 posts, read 10,729,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
The OP is fantasizing about fictional characters, not real people. Milla Jovovich is not an actual badass. She's 38, married, and a mother. The OP is not dreaming about her. He wants Alice from Resident Evil.
Obviously I'm attracted to women that fight zombies on the daily, haven't you been reading this thread?

Old 06-16-2014, 12:54 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,589,061 times
I'm not masculine outward, in fact most are pretty taken back when they realize what type of things I enjoy doing but I'd say I tend to think and my decorating taste lean more to masculine as well~

Old 06-16-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
So, more like a women who was once man?

Old 06-16-2014, 12:58 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,159,151 times
Quote:
I think most of you are confusing masculine for muscular.

I'm not attracted to big women (fat or muscle) that have deep voices or anything, clear that out right now.

Maybe a better word for my taste is active instead of masculine.
No, I think you are confusing masculine for active. Here ya go.

Full Definition of MASCULINE

a : male
b : having qualities appropriate to or usually associated with a man
: of, relating to, or constituting the gender that ordinarily includes most words or grammatical forms referring to males <masculine nouns>

Does that sound like active?

Old 06-16-2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
No, I think you are confusing masculine for active. Here ya go.

Full Definition of MASCULINE

a : male
b : having qualities appropriate to or usually associated with a man
: of, relating to, or constituting the gender that ordinarily includes most words or grammatical forms referring to males <masculine nouns>

Does that sound like active?

Reread my post, I already stated this.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Reread my post, I already stated this.
Yes - you stated it after saying that everyone else was confused. My point is that everyone else was confused BECAUSE you used the wrong word. Not that everyone else was confused AND you used the wrong word.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Yes - you stated it after saying that everyone else was confused. My point is that everyone else was confused BECAUSE you used the wrong word. Not that everyone else was confused AND you used the wrong word.
What's the problem?

I stated people were confusing masculine with MUSCULAR...that has nothing to do with active.

Then I went on to say in my 3rd line that maybe it is active not masculine that is my type, freely admitting to my definition.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
What's the problem?

I stated people were confusing masculine with MUSCULAR...that has nothing to do with active.

Then I went on to say in my 3rd line that maybe it is active not masculine that is my type, freely admitting to my definition.
I'm just trying to point out to you that your TITLE has led to this mass confusion. That's the problem. You created the problem! That's all I'm saying. Maybe next time you start a thread - put more thought into it so that you can actually have the discussion that you are trying to have instead of spending the whole thread trying to figure out what you are trying to say.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
I'm just trying to point out to you that your TITLE has led to this mass confusion. That's the problem. You created the problem! That's all I'm saying. Maybe next time you start a thread - put more thought into it so that you can actually have the discussion that you are trying to have instead of spending the whole thread trying to figure out what you are trying to say.
Wow, mean face lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships