Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 09:01 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,989,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Do you guys care how many partners a woman has been with? Would you ask her?
I used to, not anymore. Just as long as she hasn't hooked up with anyone I know. And no, I would not ask.

Old 06-18-2014, 10:32 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,160 times
I honestly wouldn't want to know.

Old 06-18-2014, 02:36 PM

285 posts, read 534,090 times
So? I'm in my 20's and I'm celibate outside of relationships. I haven't been in a serious one in years so I'm not out hooking up with people in the mean time. I'm fit, educated, attractive, and socially normal so I don't think it's that far fetched that there's young guys out there who don't sleep around either. If I had a choice between a great guy who'd only been with a few women, and another equally great guy who'd been with over 50, I would probably pick the guy who showed old fashioned values and moral restraint. Not saying this should be imposed on everyone, it's just my personal preference and I'm old fashioned like that. It's okay if someone else isn't, I'm sure many other women wouldn't mind or care how many partners a guy had. But at the end of the day, would most guys want to be with a woman who'd been with a few men before them, or over 50? Same sentiment. It speaks to character. Nothing right or wrong about it, just a lifestyle and values different from what some would want in their specific partner.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:04 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,227,987 times
I think the majority of women wouldn't date or sleep with a guy with a high count. Of course everyone's definition of high counts varies, especially as the person is older. I do think women in general would steer clear of men who admit to sleeping with over a hundred women, regardless of age. But then most men with high counts do not tell the truth.

Old 06-18-2014, 05:00 PM

50,716 posts, read 36,411,320 times
I don't particularly care and I wouldn't ask, but honestly I prefer guys with a lot of experience, IMO they tend to be outstanding and uninhibited lovers. The ex I lived with had only his ex-wife and one other girl before me, and he turned out to be too conservative in that department for me. He seemed self-conscious, so I felt like I could never really let go with him.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:18 PM

44,348 posts, read 20,047,057 times
Thread closed. This is a duplicate topic, discussed many times in previous threads.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships