Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 09:37 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
I don't get that at all. I'm very shy and wouldn't want that anyway. Do you think I'm trying to attract someone from this board?
You couldn't be more wrong.

I find it amazing he has so many fans on this board. I don't think I have to tell you that this is a message board where people have different opinions.
Fans? I haven't seen any FANS of his? Women thinking he is attractive is not being a FAN of his. I don't LIKE him. I don't want to MEET him. I don't SUPPORT what he's done. I simply think he has an attractive face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
I still wonder if they'd feel the same way if his mugshot showed that he was only 5'6"?
Would that change his face? No.

Quote:
You left out the tattoo of a tear on his face whch says out loud that he is a gang menber.

I guess I'm puzzled that since it's part of his face you all find that attractive.
The tattoo isn't a bag over his head. He has beautiful eyes and great facial features. He's a bad person. We get that. We don't love him. We don't want to have his babies. We just think he is attractive. Is it really that hard to understand?

Old 06-20-2014, 09:37 AM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I know alot of men would thats not my point my point is women claim men are much more into looks and much more visual then women when its not the case
You know, I will probably be infracted for this but I don't care. It needs to be said. You are short in stature both physically and mentally.

That men would react in a similar manner may not be your point, but it serves to mitigate the significance of your point. You are claiming this is female behavior on exhibition when it is really HUMAN behavior. If both men and women do it you have no point.

Also, if you think this proves females are more visually motivated than men you may want to consider a class onlogic at the nearest community college. All that is proven by this is SOME women feel comfortable making comments on social media about some inmate. It is by no means a definitive example of female behavior.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:38 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Nothing to get over, I assure you of that.
Quote:
And here an upstanding and fun guy like me is single and available.
Very depressing.

Hmmmn

Old 06-20-2014, 09:41 AM

11,362 posts, read 9,275,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Actually a teardrop tattoo can have several meanings. Just google it.

Yes, it "can" mean he killed someone, but it can mean a bunch of other stuff too. And some people like tattoos. Still, he's a punk no matter what, so you are definitely right there.

I wouldn't get upset about it... is it really worth it because some crazy women are writing him love letters? Would you want crazy women attracted to you at all anyway? Heck, I would venture to say a lot of the women who are "really" drawn to him (not just think he is aesthetically good looking but are "really" attracted to him) are probably criminals themselves or strongly associated with that subculture anyway. Let him have them.
No, I'm very passive. I back down very easily so that wouldn't happen.

Good post, BTW.

I saw a prison documentary once and that is what was reported as the meaning of the tear.
He is a certified gang member. It's loud and clear on his face yet some find that attractive.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:41 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
I still wonder if they'd feel the same way if his mugshot showed that he was only 5'6"?
Yes, he has an attractive face. I don't find the PERSON attractive, but I do find his image attractive. If I saw him in the store and was looking eye-to-eye with him (which would put him at about 5'3) I'd STILL find his face attractive.

Why are you even making this a height issue???

Quote:
You left out the tattoo of a tear on his face whch says out loud that he is a gang menber.

I guess I'm puzzled that since it's part of his face you all find that attractive.
It looked like a cut by his eye to me at first and it really doesn't detract from his steely blue eyes, full lips and great bone structure. Again...I don't care WHO he is or WHAT he does...I like the PICTURE, not the person.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:42 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
So he's getting love letters from some crazy women. So what? That doesn't reflect the feelings of all women about him. Ted Bundy got love letters too.
When Scott Peterson arrived at California's San Quentin State Prison fresh off a conviction of murdering his wife and unborn child, he received a marriage proposal in the first hour.

Richard Ramirez is an unbelievable story when it comes to women. He even had a juror sending him I Love You cupcakes and she still voted for the death penalty - she was certainly a juror of his idiotic peers.

Ramirez had women throwing chairs and fist fighting with each other in the waiting room in San Quentin just to see him. He received more mail than ANYONE in the history of death row.

He also married.

But who are these women? The woman he married was a magazine editor, but was described as delusional, a hermit and a recluse. So, are we talking the average woman here?

This one was real dumb...dumb like a fox.

In Texas, Death-Row Gold Diggers Reportedly Marry Texas Inmates for Life Insurance | Dallas Observer

Old 06-20-2014, 09:42 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Women Are Going Nuts For This Criminal's 'Sexy' Mugshot Photo

But women supposenly arent as visual as men? hahah yeah right
No one has claimed that women are not visual, just they may have more of a tendency to not be AS visual as men.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-20-2014, 09:43 AM

11,362 posts, read 9,275,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Fans? I haven't seen any FANS of his? Women thinking he is attractive is not being a FAN of his. I don't LIKE him. I don't want to MEET him. I don't SUPPORT what he's done. I simply think he has an attractive face.

Would that change his face? No.

The tattoo isn't a bag over his head. He has beautiful eyes and great facial features. He's a bad person. We get that. We don't love him. We don't want to have his babies. We just think he is attractive. Is it really that hard to understand?
Fans of his looks.

I thought it was obvious what I meant.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:43 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
No, I'm very passive. I back down very easily so that wouldn't happen.

Good post, BTW.

I saw a prison documentary once and that is what was reported as the meaning of the tear.
He is a certified gang member. It's loud and clear on his face yet some find that attractive.
Has anyone said they find the tear drop attractive? Has anyone said they think it's hot that he's a gang member? Has anyone said they are attracted to him? Has anyone said they want to meet him? Has anyone said they want to have his babies?

Old 06-20-2014, 09:44 AM

457 posts, read 604,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
You know, I will probably be infracted for this but I don't care. It needs to be said. You are short in stature both physically and mentally.

That men would react in a similar manner may not be your point, but it serves to mitigate the significance of your point. You are claiming this is female behavior on exhibition when it is really HUMAN behavior. If both men and women do it you have no point.

Also, if you think this proves females are more visually motivated than men you may want to consider a class onlogic at the nearest community college. All that is proven by this is SOME women feel comfortable making comments on social media about some inmate. It is by no means a definitive example of female behavior.
I think you need the class on logic. He was arguing that men and women are both visually swayed by attractive physical features, which I agree with. It is typically women who state that men are more visual, not the other way around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships