Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 11:51 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times

Advertisements

As a general rule, you have a better chance at blowing a woman's mind if you spend the time establishing an emotional connection with her first before sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2014, 12:26 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
i have dated women like that. once i pointed out to them that nothing happened that they didnt want to happen, they realized that i wouldnt push them into anything they dont want, and that is what she is really after, your response to her complaint.

Old 06-26-2014, 12:27 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Yeah, is that a "polite" way of saying he stunk at it? Confusing.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to timberline742 again."

Old 06-26-2014, 02:49 AM

600 posts, read 824,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
she says that she really didn't appreciate making out or having sex the first night. It was actually the second night we saw each other. She told me on Monday night that she didn't want to have sex that night, but I told her that we both wanted sex when we were there because if she didn't want to do anything, she would have told me when I was there and I wouldn't have done anything with her and I would have left. If she didn't want to have sex with me, she would have told me to leave after we finished talking and refused to have me spend the night, she wouldn't have taken her clothes and let me have foreplay with her, let me have sex with her, and she wouldn't have climbed on top of me the next morning when I was naked and had sex with me! She was not drunk and not drugged. Nothing like that. If she had refused to do anything, I wouldn't have done anything with her and I would have left. If she didn't want to have sex, then why did she approve when I asked if I could sleep over? Why did she take her clothes off when we were in her bedroom and have sex with me twice? If she had said that she didn't want to do anything or if she had refused anything, I would have left after we had finished talking about stuff in her living room. She never said that she didn't want to have sex when I was there. It was the day after I left when she told me that she didn't appreciate it and she didn't want to have sex. I am very enraged and upset that someone can act like that when we both were fine with everything that night!

Problem: You are pu$$y-whipped.

Solution: Have multiple women you know who are open to sex. That way next time she starts saying something outside of what position she wants, you say then dial someone else.

Not to toot my own horn, I should get a nobel prize for this solution.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:51 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLMG View Post
Problem: You are pu$$y-whipped.

Solution: Have multiple women you know who are open to sex. That way next time she starts complaining, you say then dial someone else.

I should get a nobel prize for this .

Go stand in a field.

Then you can hope you get a nobel prize for being outstanding in your field.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:02 AM

600 posts, read 824,842 times
All I gotta say is that's a lot of grief and one unhappy customer. LOL

Old 06-26-2014, 03:07 AM

7,670 posts, read 14,243,626 times
Don't feed the trolls and the OP sound like one.

Old 06-26-2014, 04:38 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
she says that she really didn't appreciate making out or having sex the first night. It was actually the second night we saw each other. She told me on Monday night that she didn't want to have sex that night, but I told her that we both wanted sex when we were there because if she didn't want to do anything, she would have told me when I was there and I wouldn't have done anything with her and I would have left. If she didn't want to have sex with me, she would have told me to leave after we finished talking and refused to have me spend the night, she wouldn't have taken her clothes and let me have foreplay with her, let me have sex with her, and she wouldn't have climbed on top of me the next morning when I was naked and had sex with me! She was not drunk and not drugged. Nothing like that. If she had refused to do anything, I wouldn't have done anything with her and I would have left. If she didn't want to have sex, then why did she approve when I asked if I could sleep over? Why did she take her clothes off when we were in her bedroom and have sex with me twice? If she had said that she didn't want to do anything or if she had refused anything, I would have left after we had finished talking about stuff in her living room. She never said that she didn't want to have sex when I was there. It was the day after I left when she told me that she didn't appreciate it and she didn't want to have sex. I am very enraged and upset that someone can act like that when we both were fine with everything that night!
I'd be like, well sorry about your damn luck but what's done is done, then end the convo.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:01 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,306 times
Sounds familiar. I'm sure women got used to say these words thousands years ago.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:54 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Wow you must have been pretty lousy
So she thought, 'Boy he is terrible. Maybe he was just drunk, I'll try again in the morning. Nope. He just stinks at it. I will not sugar coat it. I will say I regretted his sex.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships