Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 12:44 PM

625 posts, read 950,392 times

Advertisements

she says that she really didn't appreciate making out or having sex the first night. It was actually the second night we saw each other. She told me on Monday night that she didn't want to have sex that night, but I told her that we both wanted sex when we were there because if she didn't want to do anything, she would have told me when I was there and I wouldn't have done anything with her and I would have left. If she didn't want to have sex with me, she would have told me to leave after we finished talking and refused to have me spend the night, she wouldn't have taken her clothes and let me have foreplay with her, let me have sex with her, and she wouldn't have climbed on top of me the next morning when I was naked and had sex with me! She was not drunk and not drugged. Nothing like that. If she had refused to do anything, I wouldn't have done anything with her and I would have left. If she didn't want to have sex, then why did she approve when I asked if I could sleep over? Why did she take her clothes off when we were in her bedroom and have sex with me twice? If she had said that she didn't want to do anything or if she had refused anything, I would have left after we had finished talking about stuff in her living room. She never said that she didn't want to have sex when I was there. It was the day after I left when she told me that she didn't appreciate it and she didn't want to have sex. I am very enraged and upset that someone can act like that when we both were fine with everything that night!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2014, 12:47 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,850,945 times
Women change their minds. They sometimes do things they regret. It happens.

This topic sounds familiar. Didn't we have this same situation posted recently? Is this the same OP, or is there a sudden rash of these situations in the date-o-sphere?

Old 06-25-2014, 12:53 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,067,272 times
You've never done anything you regretted the next day?

Old 06-25-2014, 12:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,118,175 times
She didn't "appreciate" having sex? Those were her words? Bizarre.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:55 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,838,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
She didn't "appreciate" having sex? Those were her words? Bizarre.
Yeah, is that a "polite" way of saying he stunk at it? Confusing.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:56 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,293,805 times
First thing.....paragraphs please.

Second thing... Regret. Sometimes things feel right or good in the moment but then when you have time to think about it, you change your mind.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:58 PM

943 posts, read 1,002,874 times
So, you are really upset because the person you had sex with says that they didn't really want to have sex soon after the fact.
Are you upset because you feel like you're being accused? Do you feel like it was unappreciated? Why are you upset exactly?

Old 06-25-2014, 01:02 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,850,945 times
OP has a history of sketchy topics....

She is still dating me although I made it clear that I won't marry her.

This, posted 2 months prior to the above:

So my gf is pregnant, should I marry her?

OP, what happened to the preggers one? Are you still dating the other one? You really get around, don't you?

Old 06-25-2014, 01:02 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,428,470 times
Did she KNOW you where only there to have sex with her?

Old 06-25-2014, 01:04 PM

834 posts, read 1,212,868 times
Stop moping about it. You got an easy fling.

If you were searching for a truly committed, longterm, soulmate, wife, partner you would have steered away from her when things got hot & heavy right away.

She might be crazy, unstable, dating someone else, not into you--who knows? That's the meaning of hopping into the sack on a first date--no one knows anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships