Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 05:00 PM

Location: Life here is not an Apollo Mission. Everyone calm down.
1,065 posts, read 4,535,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
YAKPAK? don't you mean YAYAPAK? (P.S. IM MORE OF A RHODA TYPE)
lol, I have that thing where old people call things by the wrong name....like MyFace, etc. I'm a Rhoda type too, but I give permission to let people imagine me as Kathleen Turner after Romancing the Stone, Kelly McGillis after Witness and Kirstie Alley after Cheers, but before Pier One and Jenny Craig.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2007, 09:11 AM

22,137 posts, read 19,198,797 times
I just want to be Xena, Warrior Princess. Really.

Old 12-30-2007, 04:05 PM

10 posts, read 14,676 times
Well, most of us do not know eachother at all or well enough to be totally sure...we have to work on trust here but some of us know others very well. I know one person on another site who lies most of the time. I think they do it because they can...like Halloween. You can be anything you want and get away with it. It can be very entertaining to read, knowing the truth, but also it can be very upsetting because you never know, knew, what you are dealing with. So I say approach with caution and do not take anyone too seriously.

Old 12-30-2007, 05:20 PM

16,176 posts, read 32,481,285 times
Hiding behind this screen allows me to post with anonymity and no one bugs me. It's such a drag to go out in public with all of the men drooling over me and people wanting autographs and pictures and such!

Old 12-30-2007, 05:23 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,396,923 times
Personalities shine through in people's posts like bright sunlight. I can tell a lot about people not simply in what they are saying, but in their writing style as well.

Old 12-30-2007, 05:53 PM

672 posts, read 2,124,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Hiding behind this screen allows me to post with anonymity and no one bugs me. It's such a drag to go out in public with all of the men drooling over me and people wanting autographs and pictures and such!

Come on now, there must be SOME way, those of us who may never be graced with your presence, can obtain a photo, autograph, biography, a simple glimpse of your magnificence, or something. Please don't make us resort to begging................

Old 12-30-2007, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Come on now, there must be SOME way, those of us who may never be graced with your presence, can obtain a photo, autograph, biography, a simple glimpse of your magnificence, or something. Please don't make us resort to begging................
Dennis...it's my fault I really shouldn't have said anything....I'll have my people get back to you.....

Old 12-30-2007, 06:06 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post

yeah, I bet she's really a starlet...hmmm, maybe julia roberts....or maybe jalo, or paris? come on, lets see a photo...now if you excuse me, I have to go watch Kevin for the millionth time in Message In A Bottle. God I love that man....sighs.....

hugs & happy new year
creme

Old 12-30-2007, 06:14 PM

Creme......

Have fun and Happy New Year! xoxo

SMG

Old 01-01-2008, 01:05 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
People have many different layers to them and are very complex, so can't always "judge" accurately just on what words they put down in a few sentences to strangers. I have a very good friend, have known for over 30 years, who also posts (on another website) and just looking at those posts I would NOT like her at all! She is very far left, very cynical and sarcastic. But I don't know THAT person. I only know the gentle, dear, self-sacrificing friend of 30 years, whom I met when we were just dumb lost teenagers. She would do anything for me, and vice versa. We have gone our separate ways politically, but gives me a deeper insight into a person's heart and soul than just what they might write in a forum occasionallly. So I try not to judge too harshly those with whom I disagree!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships