Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 01:58 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesarnez View Post
My children (grown and gone) and my grandson are fine. I am a business owner and rather than a relationship i opted for sex with someone i like and she does everything i like.... In front of a judge, who prob. has his own hooker on the side.. I guess if it makes you feel better.. i could pay a fine.

It just doesn't work that way and your being in lalalala land with all this 'relationship' isn't helping your cause.

Paying fine may not be your only option. Ilegal offenses over a certain amount become federal crimes.

Old 07-13-2014, 01:59 PM

14 posts, read 11,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid825 View Post
Not to be graphic but the chances of the baby being yours if you never "finished" inside her are pretty slim, especially when you add to the equation she's sleeping with a bunch of other guys. Withdrawal actually has a non-pregnancy rate close to condoms, believe it or not. I wouldn't give any of this a second thought until there is a paternity test.

Thanks i appreciate your input.. hard not to worry tho..

Old 07-13-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
It just doesn't work that way and your being in lalalala land with all this 'relationship' isn't helping your cause.

Paying fine may not be your only option. Ilegal offenses over a certain amount become federal crimes.

R u for real?? You actually think i will go in front of a judge.. wow!! No proof!!

Old 07-13-2014, 02:09 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesarnez View Post
R u for real?? You actually think i will go in front of a judge.. wow!! No proof!!
I pay for gas I pay for this I pay for that - use a credit card.

Just going to an attorney and explaining this would be a riot to hear.

What are you going to do fight her for custody if she remains a hooker? There's your court and Children's Services Intervention or when she needs more money to support the kid and files for more years down the road when she dumps your dumb ass for another sugar daddy.

Do you even have an ounce of a clue that establishing paternity is not the end of what could be a rocky road down the way - have you even thought about that?

You want to fight her for custody because she's a hooker? She'll fight you back

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-13-2014 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: Personal attack.

Old 07-13-2014, 02:13 PM

12 posts, read 9,383 times
I really want to suggest getting tested...you have no idea who she's been with, even if you don't think there's anything to worry about.

That said, consult a lawyer immediately. Most will offer free consultations and will tell you what you have to do in this situation to protect yourself. You certainly need to have a paternity test which can be done before the baby is born.

I'm not sure what area you're in, but there are instances where the fact that you've been supporting her for 4 years may affect you adversely should this go to court. A lawyer is your best best right now.

Old 07-13-2014, 02:18 PM

Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

I have known her for 4 years and we had grown close. She said she was outta the business and i was the only one. Because of her past i don't believe it...She also has a full time job. So i believed her at that time. Could have been telling the truth. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt at times.. Also, love is blind and i fell bad for her.. I will find out soon enough

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-13-2014 at 11:14 PM..

Old 07-13-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janesea View Post
I really want to suggest getting tested...you have no idea who she's been with, even if you don't think there's anything to worry about.

That said, consult a lawyer immediately. Most will offer free consultations and will tell you what you have to do in this situation to protect yourself. You certainly need to have a paternity test which can be done before the baby is born.

I'm not sure what area you're in, but there are instances where the fact that you've been supporting her for 4 years may affect you adversely should this go to court. A lawyer is your best best right now.
Got tested 3 weeks ago.. i'm fine thanks

Old 07-13-2014, 02:26 PM

24 posts, read 66,382 times
I may be wrong but I can't imagine a woman that would want to be a prostitute if she had other options. She might be ok with it in the beginning but at 33 she's no spring chicken. I doubt she'd want to do this in her 40s or 50s when her looks fade and she has to compete with women half her sge.

You say you love her. If you're serious have you told her? She may feel the same and with a little help and guidance might be willing to change her life around. I don't know your financial status but if you can afford to support her and the baby she could go to school or take a course to pick up a trade. I might be naive to think this but I can only imagine she'd feel better about herself if she could leave that lifestyle behind.

Personally I wouldn't feel good being completely dependent on a man. I'm too independant for that but I think there are a lot of people in desperate situations that with a little help could change their life around.

However, if she doesn't return your feelings then you would just be another father paying child support (if the baby is yours). I realize she could lie to get you to help her so that's a risk you'd have to take.

Being exposed to all types of people in my youth I have a fairly open mind and do not judge people based on their background unless they are a menace to society. I actually feel sorry for women in these situations. I can't even begin to imagine having sex for money. I can barely keep up with my husband (who is 60 and still has a higher sex drive than I do at 36) let alone several men on a daily basis. Not to mention the constant fear of being arrested or catching an incurable disease. The stress alone would kill me!

I am sorry you are in this predicament but you did cheat on your wife and expose her to diseases so you aren't exactly a victim here. Hope you learn from your mistakes and make the best of your situation.

Old 07-13-2014, 02:35 PM

[quote=SinncerelyYours;35633215]I may be wrong but I can't imagine a woman that would want to be a prostitute if she had other options. She might be ok with it in the beginning but at 33 she's no spring chicken. I doubt she'd want to do this in her 40s or 50s when her looks fade and she has to compete with women half her sge.

She doesn't want to do it (prostitute).. she's told me.

You say you love her. If you're serious have you told her? She may feel the same and with a little help and guidance might be willing to change her life around. I don't know your financial status but if you can afford to support her and the baby she could go to school or take a course to pick up a trade. I might be naive to think this but I can only imagine she'd feel better about herself if she could leave that lifestyle behind.

Yes i told her yesterday again.. she doesn't reply. she doesn't love me although in the past she did say it one time.. I have suggested she go back to school recently!

Personally I wouldn't feel good being completely dependent on a man. I'm too independant for that but I think there are a lot of people in desperate situations that with a little help could change their life around.
You are a smart lady, thanks for your comments

However, if she doesn't return your feelings then you would just be another father paying child support (if the baby is yours). I realize she could lie to get you to help her so that's a risk you'd have to take.

This is where i am at

Being exposed to all types of people in my youth I have a fairly open mind and do not judge people based on their background unless they are a menace to society. I actually feel sorry for women in these situations. I can't even begin to imagine having sex for money. I can barely keep up with my husband (who is 60 and still has a higher sex drive than I do at 36) let alone several men on a daily basis. Not to mention the constant fear of being arrested or catching an incurable disease. The stress alone would kill me!

She makes 9$ an hour, i am in a much better position so i helped and it got outta hand like i said i fell in love so what else could i do all this time but help..

I am sorry you are in this predicament but you did cheat on your wife and expose her to diseases so you aren't exactly a victim here. Hope you learn from your mistakes and make the best of your situation.

Thanks for your input, means a lot to finally get someone on here that doesn't belittle me..

Old 07-13-2014, 02:58 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,577,335 times
So what are you going to do if you find out the child isn't yours? I certainly hope you all of the sudden you don't check out on the relationship because if you truly love her it shouldn't matter, that child is part of her life now and if you should accept that and help care for the child as well. I think it is wonderful you are purchasing baby items and that's what's really important now, the proper love and care for that baby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships