Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2014, 11:14 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times

Advertisements

A woman that doesn't put on her seat belt and or drives aggressively
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 11:46 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,296,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
less then truthful , superficial, cryptic, evasive, postulating , exaggerating, embellish , patronizing ,obsessed, distracted, self sensitive, hypochondriac , obsessive compulsive , bipolar , neurotic ,choleric ,scherzo frenetic, paranoid, lazy, litigious, angry,
immoral, promiscuous, fearful, manipulative, hypothermic, psychotic ,
not working no talent no skills no disciplines no spiritual values.
More than 40 lbs over weight.
Vegetarian,
tree hugger,
city dweller,
clothes horse,
fashion critique,
Gossip,
This is a partial list of deal breakers .
I have a fetish for mathematicians, and it just gets dirtier when they postulate.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:53 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
I was talking about this with 2 of my closest friends. They understand this, but it's not something they feel strongly about. I am very into environmental and animal rights. I will not date a man who bought his dog through a breeder or pet shop when there are dogs being killed everyday at pounds. I broke this "rule" around November because I live in Reno and it is slim pickings of men here. The boyfriend I had, had 3 dogs from a breeder, bred his dogs a couple of times, and refused to get his dogs fixed. We didn't end the relationship due to that, but it was something about him I could never get over. I won't date someone who bought from a breeder or store again.
1. anti military

2. anti art

Old 07-24-2014, 12:26 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,624,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
Laughing at this.
I had an ex girlfriend who was what some might call "crunchy".

She was an experienced camper and hiker, and we went camping together one time - "real" camping, no decked out camper or even outhouses around. She walked up to me with a baggie, a roll of tp, and a shovel and proudly stated "I'll be back, I'm going to go poop" and she walked down behind a tree.

It was oddly endearing that she was that brazen about it. I also had to ask her how to properly do it in the woods myself later on in that trip...
You both could have some use for
Portable toilet for the outdoorsman.

Old 07-24-2014, 12:27 PM

957 posts, read 1,059,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
A woman that doesn't put on her seat belt and or drives aggressively
I don't know why, but it has always turned me on when women first put their seat belt on when they get in the car. It's sexy, for some reason.

Lol

Old 07-24-2014, 02:51 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
I don't know why, but it has always turned me on when women first put their seat belt on when they get in the car. It's sexy, for some reason.

Lol
I was just telling the guy I'm seeing how I miss the old days when, after a man held the car door open for a woman and she got in, she could slide over and unlock his door for him before he got in.

Damn automatic locks ruined romance!

Anyway, back OT: my ex DID NOT believe in seatbelts when we first started dating. His line of reason was ridiculous too; he said that if motorcyclists didn't have to wear helmets, he shouldn't have to wear a seatbelt.

Then he bought a car with a seatbelt alarm. Haha! I guess I should have seen this as a red flag for things to come though.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:09 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,228,361 times
This is going to sound horrible because it's more of a physical dealbreaker. I don't know how to explain this without violating the TOS..lol...ok, here goes...I just can't get into a guy who is, umm...oh heck...

Spoiler
not circumsized. It just doesn't look happy to me lol

Old 07-24-2014, 03:15 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,316,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
This is going to sound horrible because it's more of a physical dealbreaker. I don't know how to explain this without violating the TOS..lol...ok, here goes...I just can't get into a guy who is, umm...oh heck...

Spoiler
I can't get into it, either. It looks like a lamprey from the depths of the ocean.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:20 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,228,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I can't get into it, either. It looks like a lamprey from the depths of the ocean.
For me they look more like sea cucumbers lol

Old 07-24-2014, 03:35 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post

Spoiler

Mr Snuffleupagus is always happy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships