Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 07:25 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannedontherun View Post
A classic case of a woman playing home wrecker..confront her, she is the problem. Your husband is just an innocent party in this mess and just trying to be polite.
I guess I missed where she said that her friend initiated the text messages and was chasing her husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2014, 07:38 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,177,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braunteacher56 View Post
After seeing one suspicious text from my best friend to my husband I researched a little more. Even though he deleted all the texts. I am able to get a bill from the phone company documenting every text back and fourth between them. In one month they sent over 1000 texts to each other. Please tell me I'm not crazy for accusing them of something going on behind my back. They are both telling me nothing inappropriate was ever sent. Need advice.
My question is.....
Why are you even asking total strangers this?
It's obvious there's something going on between the 2 of them &
yet you post a question that you probably already know the answer to.
At this point I say confront both of 'em--

No holds barred.....

Old 07-30-2014, 06:32 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntFishRepeat View Post
If they aren't having an affair , sounds like its just a matter of time. It appears emotional /text affair has started .
You have every reason to be calling him out on this. I would throw down and say "I don't know whats going on but this better stop now " Also no locked phones , I would want access to the phone and email
NOTE - there is a chance they are planning some surprise for you and you could be blowing it ??
I bet I know what it is...

Old 07-30-2014, 06:42 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braunteacher56 View Post
After seeing one suspicious text from my best friend to my husband I researched a little more. Even though he deleted all the texts. I am able to get a bill from the phone company documenting every text back and fourth between them. In one month they sent over 1000 texts to each other. Please tell me I'm not crazy for accusing them of something going on behind my back. They are both telling me nothing inappropriate was ever sent. Need advice.
What you do is leave work early and pop in the house time to time when you are not expected.

Take lunch to his work.

When he least expects you show up.

Tell your best friend and then your husband you are leaving for the weekend to go shopping or visit friends or family. Before you leave, set up your new spy camera clock in your bedroom.

Return early. You should catch anything going on.

Old 08-07-2014, 12:49 PM
exm

3,721 posts, read 1,780,351 times
I wonder if there's any update from OP...

Old 08-07-2014, 12:54 PM

921 posts, read 1,132,097 times
For one, as another posted stated, the texting is the beginning of an emotional affair. You friend should not be texting him at all without you knowing what it's for. It's a matter of respect. I would keep my eyes open and let the friend know you're not comfortable with her texting your man so much. Good luck!

Old 08-07-2014, 01:56 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Any updates from the OP?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships