Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 01:26 AM

290 posts, read 213,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF View Post
I can understand, this is making you feel low. You have to know that it's not necessary that only you are at fault, I am not sure what it is in your case, since you have not mentioned much about it but you shouldn't think like that. Luck also plays its part in love and relationships, some people are just plain unlucky, if you are doing everything right, and you said that it's a recurring problem for you, then it is clear that you are just unlucky, I don't think you can do much about it.

Not all men are lucky to find love in their lives, so what if women are not attracted to you, you should just be yourself, show who you are, be confident, display confidence and do what makes you happy. I am sure some women, sometime in future will surely like you, for who you are. I am not giving you a false hope here, but my point is be positive about it.

Please don't do something stupid like trying to change yourself to attract women, that's the worst thing. Never do that. If you do, then in the long run, you will surely be unhappy.

Hence just let it be where it is, you are who you are, don't be desperate and never show it. It will definitely put women off.

If it is meant to happen, it will happen. Don't expect any result or outcome, you will be dissapointed if you do, keep trying, be positive and be prepared for whatever the outcome may be.

I know it is easier said than done, but I hope you understand what I am saying.

However it's up to you, take the best decision that suits you.

Good luck
Lol...you're a female, correct?

Only certain females tell guys with no luck getting women to just be themselves and that if it's meant to happen, it will. That's a complete lie, and not everyone gets a happy ending.

To Simon...if you feel like you need to change to get women, then do it. Don't change your interests and values drastically, but definitely try to get help on getting better at attracting women if you want it. A good dating coach to study off of is Jason Capital. Dude is amazing. His product "make women want you" is awesome and a good basic start to attracting women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2014, 04:28 AM
SF

286 posts, read 323,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kCity33 View Post
Lol...you're a female, correct?
I am a male. You are totally wrong!!.

Quote:
Only certain females tell guys with no luck getting women to just be themselves and that if it's meant to happen, it will. That's a complete lie, and not everyone gets a happy ending.

What does that suppose to mean?

I am a logical person by nature and that's my thinking, it doesn't mean it has to apply to him as well, I never said that.I was only being honest and straightforward with my reply, it has nothing to do with male or a female. I don't understand your sentence, seriously.

Fine! if you think it's a lie. That's your view.

Last edited by SF; 08-04-2014 at 04:38 AM..

Old 08-04-2014, 01:54 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,596,543 times
You can't fake connection.

That doesn't make it suck any less, but you can't force something that isn't there.

Try five more, as others have said.

Old 08-04-2014, 02:40 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:

He's only gone out with 5 women. That's not enough to determine whether he has "no luck getting women". He's barely begun. And for a beginner, he's actually done pretty decently--had multiple dates with each of them.

Until he gives us more info, there's nothing we can offer him that would have much chance of fitting his circumstances, which we know nothing about. Still. After 10 pages.

Old 08-04-2014, 03:10 PM

647 posts, read 1,519,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Until he gives us more info, there's nothing we can offer him that would have much chance of fitting his circumstances, which we know nothing about. Still. After 10 pages.

What exactly would you like to know? Give me a list of questions and I'll answer them.

Old 08-04-2014, 03:21 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,323,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon22 View Post
Since this seem to be a recurring problem, what can I do to make connections with women?
Meet the right woman.

Another thing you can do if you are not doing this is to be honest with them. Women love men who are honest and who understand them.

Old 08-04-2014, 04:56 PM

943 posts, read 1,002,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
I don't hear women say they want that. They generally don't want games, but there is a certain amount of teasing that creates excitement. It's not a game to play with feelings, it's called flirting.
The flowers & long walks on the beach are silly cliches people mock now. Being too sappy too soon shows an investment in someone you don't even know; that looks needy, which is not true giving.
Women may want flowers, etc, from a man they are already in a relationship with, not from someone they are just getting to know. From someone you are getting to know, you want to be excited & stimulated mentally, emotionally & physically, but also learn about their qualities and see how they treat you (with respect, etc).

"Courting" is such an outdated word that I can't address it, aside from assuming it means someone dating to get to know you as a potential long-term relationship & not just trying to get in your pants. In that case, many women want that, and then men complain they don't put out fast enough. No, these are not the easy girls your friends hook up with, because your friends are targeting a certain kind of girl.

It seems to me you just hang out with low class people. The women I know don't sleep with male friends for drinks or drugs, and I'm referring to women ranging from 18 to 35.
I hope people tucked this one away-how true it is!

Old 08-04-2014, 09:15 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,659,779 times
Quote:
What exactly would you like to know? Give me a list of questions and I'll answer them.
People have asked you over and over if you felt a strong connection with all 5 women you dated and you did not answer.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:17 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
Have you read your own thread? The same questions come up over and over.

Old 08-05-2014, 12:24 AM

647 posts, read 1,519,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
People have asked you over and over if you felt a strong connection with all 5 women you dated and you did not answer.
Yes, I felt a connection all but maybe one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships