Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 03:31 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,447,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simtropico View Post
WE? And you are on a singles forum?
?

No it is a Relationships (with an "s") forum...see the thread title?

People who know how to attract and maintain healthy relationships are welcome to post to help those who just don't get it.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:35 AM

774 posts, read 906,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Poor little victim just does not get it.

Go back and read your own posts. And you wonder why you are not in a healthy relationship?
As Don Miguel said about guys like you

I guess that your insignificant other also wonders why she isnt in a healthy relationship or maybe she no longer cares just like you. Oh its passing the bull and maintaining the illusion which really counts, right? Giving off some bogus advice, right? Kid reads this, he wont listen to you.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:38 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Quote:
As Don Miguel said about guys like you

I guess that your insignificant other also wonders why she isnt in a healthy relationship or maybe she no longer cares just like you. Oh its passing the bull and maintaining the illusion which really counts, right? Giving off some bogus advice, right? Kid reads this, he wont listen to you.
Again do you really wonder why you can't attract and maintain a healthy relationship?

It can't be fun wallowing in self created misery...but then again it seems like that is what you like. So have at it.

OP if you have this attitude...the outlook is not good.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:39 AM

Quote:
No it is a Relationships (with an "s") forum...see the thread title?

People who know how to attract and maintain healthy relationships are welcome to post to help those who just don't get it.
Yeah I sure hope somebody who knows how to attract and maintain a healthy relationship comes by, reads you and helps fat lardbuckets who just dont get it.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah I sure hope somebody who knows how to attract and maintain a healthy relationship comes by, reads you and helps fat lardbuckets who just dont get it.
I can spell it out but I can't understand it for you.

If you are a " fat lardbucket who just dont get it" then the sooner you figure it out the better off you will be.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Again do you really wonder why you can't attract and maintain a healthy relationship?

It can't be fun wallowing in self created misery...but then again it seems like that is what you like. So have at it.

good.
I dont wonder why you cant maintain a healthy relationship. Its after 230 AM over there. Where is your wife? In the weight room you built? Sleeping? How come you dont join her? Sex is bad? Youd rather fight with me? Go on, Mr Success, go join the wife.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:47 AM

Quote:
I dont wonder why you cant maintain a healthy relationship. Its after 230 AM over there. Where is your wife? In the weight room you built? Sleeping? How come you dont join her? Sex is bad? Youd rather fight with me? Go on, Mr Success, go join the wife.
Fight? LOL

BTW I am a she

My beautiful partner is sound asleep.

Me a medical worker and at times emergencies happen that keeps us up late into the wee hours saving lives

Old 08-05-2014, 09:06 AM

14 posts, read 12,564 times
I don't know. Simtropico is correct when he says inner beauty and great personality don't matter if you don't have anything on the outside to back them up. The whole "inner beauty" shtick is just something we give ugly losers to make them feel better about themselves. People are judged by how they look, like it or not. Even I do it, I'm just a little more lenient in my judgement because of my situation.

But the whole thing about having the right to a girlfriend. Rights don't mean a whole lot in the world we live in. Even if that's true, just because we have a right to something doesn't mean we'll get it, as evidenced by the many lonely, unloved men out there. The fact is this isn't a fun time or place to be a man, the dating scene here is completely rigged in favor of women. Women don't want sex, women can survive well enough on their own, and now women don't even need men to support them anymore... so women's standards have risen to a ridiculous standard in the Western liberal world over the last years, and only the best men actually manage to find a partner. Yeah, their standards start going down as they get older and have less options to work with, but still...

Old 08-05-2014, 09:08 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkner92 View Post
This is a rant more than anything, and I apologize for that, but I just need to vent a little. I'm 22-years-old, I've never dated, I've only had sex once by paying for it, and well, I'm getting pretty desperate...

I'll admit I have absolutely no qualities that appeal to women: I'm homely, I'm overweight, I'm not outgoing, I'm not ambitious, I'm extremely direct because of my Aspergers, which women hate. And don't tell me women like men who are direct and don't like beating around the bush because they don't. Yeah, I know I'm the bottom of the barrel, but I don't care, I just want to find a girl. Even she's bottom of the barrel too like me so long as she isn't painful to look at.

But I can't, it seems bottom of the barrel girls would rather be alone than with someone like them. I tried asking for advice but all I get is the usual "just be yourself" and "just wait for the right girl to come by" garbage that has never worked on anyone ever. I think they're just telling me that to try and cheer me up because they know I'm a loser who'll never get anyone and are afraid I'll just jump out the window. But still, I'd preffer if they were honest.

So now I just go around forums like these asking for advice to see if anyone can come up with anything useful. I just want to know, am I destined to die alone? Will I never be able to have consensual sex with a girl without paying her for it? And please, don't give me the usual c**p about how it's the inside that matters, because let's face it: it isn't. People don't see what's on the inside, they see what's on the outside. If you're ugly, you're either gonna end up alone or with someone even uglier unless you're a billionaire. There's a reason Danny DeVito ended up with Rhea Pearlman and Brad Pitt ended up with Angelina Jolie.
You seem overwhelmed and in a downward spiral. My advice to you is to forget about women for now... focus on getting in shape for a lot of reasons.

1) Getting a good diet and exercise will make you feel and look better. Both of which will help your self esteem.

2) Getting in shape has been shown to decrease depression and increase mood (which will help you feel less despondent).

3) You will see progress... you will see your life improve... and you will see it's something you can control or at least steer.

Just start with babysteps. Once you get your personal physical health under control, then turn to social health... and again, take baby steps. And while doing these steps, focus on living and improving yourself and your life... forget the dying for now. But this first step of weight loss and getting in shape will take some time and be a tough hurdle to face. If you take that path, good luck with it.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:12 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,843,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkner92 View Post
I don't know. Simtropico is correct when he says inner beauty and great personality don't matter if you don't have anything on the outside to back them up. The whole "inner beauty" shtick is just something we give ugly losers to make them feel better about themselves. People are judged by how they look, like it or not. Even I do it, I'm just a little more lenient in my judgement because of my situation.

But the whole thing about having the right to a girlfriend. Rights don't mean a whole lot in the world we live in. Even if that's true, just because we have a right to something doesn't mean we'll get it, as evidenced by the many lonely, unloved men out there. The fact is this isn't a fun time or place to be a man, the dating scene here is completely rigged in favor of women. Women don't want sex, women can survive well enough on their own, and now women don't even need men to support them anymore... so women's standards have risen to a ridiculous standard in the Western liberal world over the last years, and only the best men actually manage to find a partner. Yeah, their standards start going down as they get older and have less options to work with, but still...
Then be alone and accept it, what do you want us to tell you exactly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships