Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 12:10 PM

226 posts, read 614,545 times

Advertisements

I feel like I am being bullied and made fun of! I didn't ask for this. I just wanted honest opinions. There are no active love/relationship forums anywhere. City-Data seems to be the only place with active forums, where you will get responses, but everytime I post something. I get bashed, or bullied or made fun of. If you don't like what I post then you can move past it. You don't have to look at it or comment, just move past it. I changed my username cause I wanted to be more anonymous. But anyways, I feel once again I wasted my time. I feel like everyone just makes fun of me and bullies me. If you have any suggestions on where I can post or relationship forums, then I won't bother anyone on here, or be the object of ridicule. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 12:11 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,393,604 times
The guy sells "weed", the woman passes out. He's on your friend zone? Well if you are interested call him!!! I hate when women expect everything from a man and they never return a call, or a chat or anything.

Old 08-11-2014, 12:15 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunetteBabe1005 View Post
I feel like I am being bullied and made fun of! I didn't ask for this. I just wanted honest opinions. There are no active love/relationship forums anywhere. City-Data seems to be the only place with active forums, where you will get responses, but everytime I post something. I get bashed, or bullied or made fun of. If you don't like what I post then you can move past it. You don't have to look at it or comment, just move past it. I changed my username cause I wanted to be more anonymous. But anyways, I feel once again I wasted my time. I feel like everyone just makes fun of me and bullies me. If you have any suggestions on where I can post or relationship forums, then I won't bother anyone on here, or be the object of ridicule. Thank you.

You have been given numerous suggestions and advice and you ignore it all and continue to get into the same situations with different guys and post the same questions.

If you don't want to be "bullied and ridiculed" as you say you are then stay away from the boys, the alcohol and focus only on your classes.
You put yourself into these situations time and time again and still wonder why this crap happens to you.

PS ~~ I will happily put you on my ignore list since it is an option provided by the forum.

I do hope you get your life straightened out and you get everything you deserve in your lifetime.

Old 08-11-2014, 12:37 PM

22,565 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Quote:
I changed my username cause I wanted to be more anonymous.
You cannot have anonymity when you post the same problems over and over again.
Even if you change your name again, people will know WHO you are by WHAT you post!

Old 08-11-2014, 01:45 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Nikki, you need to face the truth.

You are putting yourself and others in danger by drinking too much, and you hang out around a bunch of scumbag guys who won't treat you well.

Don't you want to change that???

Old 08-13-2014, 10:03 AM

943 posts, read 1,004,102 times
OP, this world of yours sounds really strange to me. Where you drink to the point of passing out. Party here, party there. Buy drugs, surround yourself with dealers and users...it isn't an environment where healthy can grow.
I don't think you're going to find a worthwhile relationship in that environment, in other words. If you want something worthwhile you'll have to work to get it. It sounds like this Steve guy is interested in getting laid, and that is all its about. If you want to be part of the party culture, that's what you'll be settling for. And who you will be to the guys who take part in it with you.
Well, I guess that wasn't your original question, but, my answer and advice is the same as some of the other posters' here who can see that your brain is so addled you can't think past the fact that you are just a fun time party girl, a booty call. Sure, you're going to have lots of guys who are just interested in sex for sex. If that's what you want then congratulations, that's what you have, and that's who you are right now.
You can jump from one bed to the next and no one will even blink, remember your name in a year, or care what happens to you.

Old 08-13-2014, 10:31 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
Quote:
Don't you have any female immature friends that you can talk to about this? Or do they not hang out with drunks, drug dealers and stoners?

Old 08-13-2014, 10:35 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Sounds like average 20 something dating/friend stuff.

If you like him, date him. If you don't, its obvious he has more feelings for you, and he manages the friendship in a way as to hope that one day you will like him also.

This means that y'all can't be friends. I tried to be "just friends" with the girl I'm dating now. Didn't work, for either of us. Insane jealousy when we'd date someone else, and if we ever spent more then 5 minutes alone we were in bed professing our undying love for one another again.

Finally we said screw all the BS, lets just live together. Haven't stopped since.

Hope you find your path. Just be true to you, if you're true to yourself you'll find someone who loves you for being true to yourself. There you'll find happiness.

Old 08-13-2014, 11:19 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
he is probably just not interested in a "babe" who drinks to the point of passing out, or consume alcohol to the point of unconsciousness.
Disagree, I think that is the ONLY thing he was interested in....

Old 08-13-2014, 01:01 PM

2,451 posts, read 3,212,669 times
Quote:
What do you get from all of this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships