Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you leave someone because they were bad in bed?
yes 30 33.33%
no 15 16.67%
only if my partner wasn't willing to fix the problem 45 50.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 04:13 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
Honey, is that you?
No! Unless I have another 'honey' I don't know about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2014, 06:05 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david0966 View Post
I'm surprised by this. Like another poster said, this is one of my favorite things to do. I have actually been with a couple women who did not like receiving oral, and I have to say I was pretty bummed. But guys that won't do it, don't understand that. I've also found with women the more giving you are, the more they want to reciprocate.
Maybe they have had a bad experience or two. I'm sure some guys go there just for their woman and not because they like it. Tit for Tat in my world. It would seem odd if I ran into a woman who didn't like it and fortunately I don't run into too many women that don't like reciprocating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrueRulz View Post
What about those of us who can 'O' both ways and want/need BOTH and then some???
That would be my expectation even though I have run into a few younger women that need extra help to get there. Same applies to the woman. If she's just ehh about it, or acts like it is a chore It will be a big area of incompatibilty.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:19 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post
While in many ways, you are right, I'd have to wonder if this is the mark of the wife whose husband is over on another forum typing:

"My Wife Never Wants to Have Sex - What's Wrong?"
LOL. He actually is the one who went from 3x a day to once a week now. No complaints from me. So you see, I'm flexible like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships