Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 10:45 AM

48,530 posts, read 34,851,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post

Dating isn't a charity. I'm not a 501(c)(3). I don't have an obligation to date or not date someone who doesn't appeal to me. So what exactly is it that you think will be accomplished by ignoring women who don't want to date you?

You may want to rethink that. Just think of the tax implications!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-14-2014, 10:49 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Usually when problems erode, you people seem want to believe it's men's fault for the problems in the relationship.

And me not wanting to date isn't because those people don't want me. I could if I wanted to, but it's not worth the risk.
You people? Lol.

You are either very young or socially awkward. That's not my fault or my responsibility. No one owes you anything in life. It's either up to you to get it or to accept that you can't.

And if you don't want to date, why the hell are you on a relationships forum?

Old 08-14-2014, 10:54 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
You people? Lol.

You are either very young or socially awkward. That's not my fault or my responsibility. No one owes you anything in life. It's either up to you to get it or to accept that you can't.

And if you don't want to date, why the hell are you on a relationships forum?
I can post anywhere I choose. Nice assumption by the way though. These people really love assuming.

But it's funny you people think society owe you, since you always rely on the State to solve your problems and especially in relationships.

Old 08-14-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
I can post anywhere I choose. Nice assumption by the way though. These people really love assuming.
Then what is the truth? There is an issue at hand here that makes you want to blame the opposite sex for your shortcomings. That much is clear from your posts.

And yes, it is the Internet, and you can post where you want, but someone with no interest in relationships posting in a relationship forum makes as much sense as me posting in a NASCAR forum.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:

But it's funny you people think society owe you, since you always rely on the State to solve your problems and especially in relationships.
The state? You mean the sketch comedy show from the late 1990s. I've relied in them for comedy, but never for relationship help.

Seriously dude, your issues are starting to show more now, and you're making your viewpoint more invalid post by post.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
The state? You mean the sketch comedy show from the late 1990s. I've relied in them for comedy, but never for relationship help.

Seriously dude, your issues are starting to show more now, and you're making your viewpoint more invalid post by post.
I'm saying you people rely on a nanny state too much in dating and marriage, which is why men are going on "strike". Y'all can never resolve issues without involving the state.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:05 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
I'm saying you people rely on a nanny state too much in dating and marriage, which is why men are going on "strike". Y'all can never resolve issues without involving the state.
Who are "you people," and how is a nanny state involved with dating? Please to explain.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:07 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
I have had a rather not so hard time attracting the opposite sex. However, I still went on strike. Not because I couldn't attract a woman, but because I couldn't attract a job.

Safe to say that I didn't strike to "punish" the women, I striked to spare them the misery of putting up with a reluctant dead beat. Ah well, I'm on my way up. I swear, it is so much easier for me to get a girlfriend than a regular job.

Well, those jobs can have each other.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Who are "you people," and how is a nanny state involved with dating?
By a nanny state, I mean the law. Whenever a couple is having domestic issues, one of them always want to involve the law in the situation and it gets messy.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:10 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
By a nanny state, I mean the law. Whenever a couple is having domestic issues, one of them always want to involve the law in the situation and it gets messy.

I have been dating 25 years and the law has never ever been involved. Why would they be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships