Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2014, 06:55 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,464,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
I would not have a problem with it per se, but if she tells me months into a relationship and if somehow I hadn't noticed she had one, I may have a problem.
As long as they are proportional to her body, then I have no problem.

[but I'm an axxman so whatever]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2014, 09:53 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,140,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post
And you know a woman's story just by looking at her?

LOL if that's what makes you feel better

I think it's women who take issue with implants more than anything. But the fact of the matter is, plastic surgery is a billion dollar industry and it's not as though women with implants aren't in relationships or getting married.

It's actually pretty sad that some folks equate surgery with modesty. LOL I guess women with naturally big busts aren't modest
There has always been that unfair perception...that being busty or curvy makes one sluttier. Even if you don't have big boobs, but other curvy parts, there can be body shaming for it. You're expected to hide it with loose, unflattering clothing, lest the men succumb to your evil seductress ways .

Old 08-15-2014, 11:06 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,577,988 times
Some guys on here have not felt a boob apparently.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:18 PM

4 posts, read 3,615 times
Lady S. says Intelligence and manners are what counts !!!

- a NormJ friend

Old 08-15-2014, 11:30 PM

2,406 posts, read 7,900,029 times
It is by far, exponentially more shallow and surface to judge someone solely on the fact that they have breast augmentation, then to have it in the first place.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:42 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,116,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm pretty sure I'd care. The idea that a woman doesn't tell me that she has implants(which is what I'm more "ugh" about) and I all of a sudden grab a big grip of silicone just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I think they taste the same as real boobs.

Old 08-16-2014, 12:00 AM

4 posts, read 3,615 times
All BEingness is Precious !!! Especially beyond mere thinking, into BEing Aware !!!!!!!!!

- NJA

Old 08-16-2014, 08:06 AM

50,702 posts, read 36,402,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
No, you're wrong, this thread was obviously referring to regular women that decide to get implants, not cancer victims, you're just being difficult on purpose to create an extreme scenario that no one was talking about.
It's not an extreme scenario. What the heck are "regular women"?

Old 08-16-2014, 08:09 AM

50,702 posts, read 36,402,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm pretty sure I'd care. The idea that a woman doesn't tell me that she has implants(which is what I'm more "ugh" about) and I all of a sudden grab a big grip of silicone just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

But that said, if I'm dating someone who chose to get implants because of an accident, or cancer or something, I would definitely look past that, since there's a lot more to a woman than her outside parts.
I guarantee you would never feel the difference. Again, most women not in the sex industry get them under the muscle, what you feel when you "grab" IS breast tissue. You would only "grab a big grip of silicone" if you cut her chest open before grabbing and moved her pecs out of the way...

I've also never known anyone who had them who tried to keep them secret. Most women show them to the world when they get them, lol. There is no shame and no reason a normal woman would try to hide the fact she got them. Any woman who would try to pretend they were her own has other issues.

Old 08-16-2014, 09:27 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
Interesting. I thought most men could care less, but CD consensus say most (if not all) men prefer original over aftermarket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships