Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 07:57 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,308,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganPilot View Post
She says she fights with her boyfriend a lot and since they live together she doesn't want to be around him often.
That is the universal line cheaters say when they want to cheat. She is simply saying "I am available".

If she said "I am very happy with the BF" that would be a very cold shower.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 07:58 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,842,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
That is the universal line cheaters say when they want to cheat. She is simply saying "I am available".

Yup

Old 08-19-2014, 08:14 AM

1,351 posts, read 2,896,067 times
Didn't you just make a few posts literally one or two days ago about being interested in some guy?

Old 08-19-2014, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
Didn't you just make a few posts literally one or two days ago about being interested in some guy?

They're in college!

Old 08-19-2014, 09:55 AM

30,745 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
She plays for both teams, or is open to it. Being open to both sexes is getting pretty common these days. I know and have dated, otherwise Hetero appearing women, who have said they would be open to seeing a women under the right circumstances (Read: Attractive enough). I see it as being no different then talking about another man

Old 08-19-2014, 10:57 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,625,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Nah

Most LUG flings (not saying the OP is, but the other might come around) have a BF in the picture to start. It's a right of passage.
What's LUG?

Old 08-19-2014, 11:00 AM

Lesbian Until Graduation

Where I went to undergrad, lets say there were very few women that didn't play for both teams during undergrad / early 20s. Lots "grow out of it", but of course many dip back in too.

Old 08-19-2014, 11:10 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,205,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganPilot View Post
So recently I met this really cute girl at universoty. We became instant best friends quickly. She would always compliment me and joke al the time about us getting married and even us dating. But I'm not sure, I don't want to scare her off if I flirt or do anything subtle. I really don't want to lose her friendship, but this text has me kinda going.

Her: Hey girl. Yo uh looked very pretty today
I loved your korean style. You are a cute girl xo

Me: Me too. You're so pretty today. I like you with your hair done and your eye makeup is so pretty too! I'll surprise you tomorrow with a new outfit :-*

Her: Hey did you feel bad today. You are lovely and very sweet. And smart girl. Don't feel bad about things I do. I wish I couldI am always gonna be there.

Me: Hm I won't. Not from such a pretty girl like you And as far as I know, you're a good girl.

Her: I will do your make up .. we should bake one day

But here's the thing. She's got a boyfriend! What can and should I do to test the waters without freaking her out?
Umm, I have never, EVER spoken to my besties like that. If she's not flirting with you then I don't know what else to tell you. Looks like she's giving you the green light by asking you to "bake" with her.

Old 08-19-2014, 11:11 AM

30,745 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Lesbian Until Graduation

Where I went to undergrad, lets say there were very few women that didn't play for both teams during undergrad / early 20s. Lots "grow out of it", but of course many dip back in too.
I take it that was in the last 10 years. I don't remember much of that in the 90s or even early 2000s. It was there, just not to the extent that I see today. I can't go out these days without seeing women lovin on other women whether they identify as Hetero, Bi or Les.

Old 08-19-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I take it that was in the last 10 years. I don't remember much of that in the 90s or even early 2000s. It was there, just not to the extent that I see today. I can't go out these days without seeing women lovin on other women whether they identify as Hetero, Bi or Les.

No, I finished undergrad early 90s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships