Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 07:46 AM

1,225 posts, read 1,404,939 times

Advertisements

Hmm, me too. Younger guys (sometimes MUCH younger) are the only ones I'll even consider "dating" anymore. I know the feeling girl.. ; )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2014, 10:15 AM

63 posts, read 132,723 times
OP, any update?

Old 09-03-2014, 10:25 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,526,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
People are so conservative these days 35 and 22 is not that big a deal. I am 33 and my last girlfriend was 22 and her family was fine with it. Its not def like a guy that is 86 and his wife is 25 then you know she is a gold digger. You should go for it.. you only live once.. its not that big a deal

This.

Everyones acting like shes 80 and he is 18. Come on! They are both young people, both in their sexual peak (women peak at their 30s, guys peak in earlie 20s) and its not bad to have fun.

OP, go for it!

And, btw, to people on this thread: Zooey Deschanel and Natalie Portman are around 35 y/o. This is not some "old woman", this is a probably attractive, young woman who wants to get on with a slightly younger guy. This isnt grandma stalking high schoolers.

Go for it

Old 09-04-2014, 12:45 AM

818 posts, read 917,271 times
OP , do what you want but just remember this kind of thing could be seen as a deal breaker down the road to a guy wanting a LTR

Old 09-04-2014, 11:19 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bray fentos View Post
Im sure if he is interested in someone of your age the only thing he can have on his mind is a pump and dump. Why else would a young attractive and employed chap be interested in someone more than a decade his senior. Sure there are fetishes and the very rare individual who likes to have a "mummy" figure to be intimate with, but whats more likely???

I am guessing that your divorce was caused by or has left you, wondering if you could hop straight back on the dating carousel. However it's already full to bursting with 18-25 year olds the competition is rife and you are no longer fresh meat, so...

Anyways if thats the direction your intending on heading then i suggest that your time and whatever vaginamoney your getting from the hubby is best spent contemplating how many cats you can cater for in your impeding formative years...

You sound like a such a nice boy.

Old 09-04-2014, 05:25 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,710,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bray fentos View Post
Im sure if he is interested in someone of your age the only thing he can have on his mind is a pump and dump. Why else would a young attractive and employed chap be interested in someone more than a decade his senior. Sure there are fetishes and the very rare individual who likes to have a "mummy" figure to be intimate with, but whats more likely???

I am guessing that your divorce was caused by or has left you, wondering if you could hop straight back on the dating carousel. However it's already full to bursting with 18-25 year olds the competition is rife and you are no longer fresh meat, so...

Anyways if thats the direction your intending on heading then i suggest that your time and whatever vaginamoney your getting from the hubby is best spent contemplating how many cats you can cater for in your impeding formative years...

Oh PLEASE.

Old 09-06-2014, 06:09 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarriedAway35 View Post
So should I give him a post it note with my number? Lol..
You are still married!

Sheesh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships