Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 01:10 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times

Advertisements

Throwing yourself at him usually works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2014, 01:19 PM

22 posts, read 29,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Throwing yourself at him usually works.
Hehe well, if he wants me to do it then why not? ^^
But I am too shy for that. xD

Old 08-27-2014, 01:22 PM

564 posts, read 747,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily98 View Post
Well I'm just a little concerned if he will dump me almost instantly just because he has had enough sex with me.
But I will give it a try next time I see him.
That's exactly what's going to happen.

Quote:
Yes, however, is it possible that all of them are flirting with him only because he looks so good?
There must be something else as well, right?
Why would he be picked by so many girls if they only know about his looks?
It's cute how naive you are.

Let me try to explain to you what this "something else" is, it's called female preselection and basically works like this, women are more attracted to men that other women are also attracted to, that's the "something else" you're talking about.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:23 PM

11,794 posts, read 12,028,825 times
Why do I feel like a male poster here has created this username to post on a topic we've currrently been discussing from a male POV of being too shy to approach?

Old 08-27-2014, 01:32 PM

564 posts, read 747,067 times
Damn, you might be right, it does sound more like a caricature than a real person.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:50 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,205,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Why do I feel like a male poster here has created this username to post on a topic we've currrently been discussing from a male POV of being too shy to approach?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
Damn, you might be right, it does sound more like a caricature than a real person.
You know it might be hard for you to believe but some teenage girls think and act like the OP. Are you guys going to start assuming that everytime a female post here with a relationship problem they're really disgruntled males trying to make some type of satirical point?

Last edited by Ro2113; 08-27-2014 at 02:01 PM..

Old 08-27-2014, 01:56 PM

11,794 posts, read 12,028,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
You know it might be hard for you to believe but some teenage girls think and act like the OP. Are you guys going to start assuming that everytime a female post here with a relationship problem they're really disgruntled males trying to make some type of satirical point.
I wish I'd quoted his...er, her post before he...er, she edited it, because there was a comment about how other girls "bend over for him" that has conveniently gone missing now. Guys use that phrase, not girls.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:57 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
the same gal that approaches super hot guys is the same one that posts about being used and lied to when it is over.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:58 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Um, you say "would you like to go and get coffee after class today. I find you very attractive and I'd like to get to know you"

He will either say, No, Yes, or maybe another time.

Then you get on with your life.

This isn't rocket science.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:08 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Well I hope he will find me interesting enough to stay with me, I don't know yet but I hope so.
Maybe being as cute and kind to him as possible so that he always feels comfortable with me?
STOP THINKING LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS!!!!!!!! you are going to HAVE to be different if you are going to be noticed by this guy. if not you are just just be another boring giggly little girl who is willing to drop her clothes at his request.

like i said you have to find out what his hobbies are, what he likes to do, where he likes to go. and then YOU have to learn about these hobbies, sports, what ever. for instance, if you wanted to get close to me, you should know something about automobiles, and i mean more than just where to put the gas in and how to steer the car. you need to know something about the mechanics of the car, and something about vehicle dynamics, and even about auto racing. knowing something about football is also a plus.

so find out what his hobbies are, maybe he like basket weaving, or ballooning, or flying, or what ever.

again you have to be different and stand out from the crowd of giggly little girls who just want to get next to him. you have to show him that you are more mature, that you dont just worship him because he is a hunk. think about the guys that chase you around like puppy dogs. its the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships